Send a message via MSN to Rushis Right
Jaxxon are you crying? T.I.E.

Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be there..... GD
Rushis Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #12
it still works!

slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #13
YES!- I know i'm having fun! Wisegirl- I know you're having fun and I'm still waiting to hear back from you. Steven, thanks for showing some maturity and responding! But Jaxxon, you win by far. How long did it take you to write that paragraph? or should i say to "spew tons of negative shit." Maybe you aren't dropping the sick shit yet cuz you take life too seriously. You're too worried about the negative shit to go with the flow. Then again that might just be me trying to be helpful!
Seriously Dude!
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006   #14
Sure is a lot of preaching on this site

I think it is funny that a lot of people come to this site for Beta, and when Yeti has thrown up the most Beta I have seen in a while, everyone comes out of nowhere to tear him down. Sure his Beta might not be useful to some but to others it could be very useful.

There was a lot of good follow-up replies to his posts as well, which meant that it was a good discussion. I guess what it comes down to is that Yeti shouldn't listen to the negatives and keep doing what he is doing. The rest of you can go ahead and rip on him but it just looks bad on you in the end.

I just hope that all of this negativity does keep anyone else from sharing beta, for fear of being taunted, no matter what the run.
offline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006   #15
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
thanks for the support from everyone, and to everyone who thinks otherwise, i really dont give a shit. like ive said before, im going to keep doing what im doing and im not going to let anyone deter me.

does it have to be about kayaking? just because im not a class V+ boater, does that then mean i cannot go hiking into these areas? or is hiking not the "core" thing to do?

really, you guys can keep bitching all you want. i dont care. youre just prattling to no one and wasting forum space. at least my posts have information in them

on another note, been in CA for a week or two now, and its been a blast. took my 9' cataraft down a whoooole bunch of rivers here, the so. and mid. forks of the eel, the mattole, the no fk mattole, durphy creek, a good chunk of redwood creek, and a bunch of other ones.

has anyone here boated the South Fork of the Kings from the NP boundary to pine flat? we drove past that and it was BIG. at least four or five thousand, all of a huuuuuuuuuge big water character. ive got some video (no boating, just of the water) if anyone is curious. did some hiking in the area, and had a few questions about creeks there, but i think i need to take those questions to

as for the list of CO runs, i really dont care who uses it, im just sick of seeing an incomplete list on AW. thats not to rip on AW, its one of my favorite sites on the net and i will continue to support them financially and by by coercing my friends to contribute too, but i just want everyone to have access to a complete list of every run in the state, regardless of rating. ive got the list almost done, but ill need some help from local boaters to help put proper ratings on them. ill post the list later, or go by drainage so everyone can put their two cents in on ratings!
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #16
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
hey, id like to add, i really apologize for not being out cleaning yet this season. im in california for another week and havent been home for two weeks, but when i come back ill glady help out, hand saw and chainsaw in hanbd. id bring some ropes and shit but all of my climbing and rope gear got stolen out of my truck last year so im sorry but i dont have those.....ill tear through some shit with my chainsaw though, any cb'rs know if the big log is still in wicked wanda? i wont run it but somebody else might want to!
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #17
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Yeti, you got nothing to apologize for. You're a cool guy that does good things and anyone who gives you shit is pure prick. Fuck em.
I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #18
answer to bsoe's question; ignorance , prejudice,and privilege.

Yeti I appreciate thayt you are doing some leg work and organizing beta,thats all it is.Anybody reading anything should consider the source,anybody running anything consequential should scout it themselves.You just give advice on where to look.
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #19

If you put a good list together with some Beta and pics, send it over to EddyFlower, I am sure they would be willing to put it up for you and people could add to the Beta there. Seems like a good online depository for Beta.
offline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #20
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
.........slee/jkeck, i'd enjoy kickng your teeth in........have somebody clean them out of your you could talk more shit......JR 4MUTHAFUKIN20cb

milo is offline   Reply With Quote