Old 05-25-2006   #1
Yeti welcomed as member of the Chunderposse

In appreciation of a response to a notorious thread, the Chunderposse would like to extend an invitation for yeti to join the most elite of brah crews. We all think that it's great that you like to hike and are stoked to clean some wood, so to join the crew all you have to do is hike the runs and clean the wood. Then you get to watch us bag that shite. Excited? just make sure you have our breakfast cooked before we wake up. And since you like hiking so much you can carry our boats to the top too. This is a great opportunity for you. If you prove yourself, you might get to use the timeshare in Zurmat.

The rest of you mutts better lock up your daughters, cuz while you're distracted whining on the buzz, the chunderposse will be baggin your closest of kin, whether mother, daughter, or significant other. It's a proven technique we've developed over the years. Being pissed about what someone says on the buzz is better than being pissed about someone bangin' your mom though, right? See ya'll on the sidelines!

Seriously Dude!
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #2

Gee mister, can I join too? I have a pretty good off side roll and my mom says I can succeed at anything I put my mind to. Like the other day I did 285 without flipping once, for reals! And my girlfriend (she goes to college) said I was really strong for not flipping, and I shrugged and said, its no big thing baby. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she blushed and giggled. then we went to panchos and I got a mondo black bean burrito with EXTRA hot hot sauce. I also picked up a strawberry milkshake for my sister cuz she is not old enough to drive and a taco for my grandma because she is so sweet. I think when the water comes down some more I will try the glenwood run on the mighty Colorado if you want to join me, but we have to remember to scout the big one at the end. In the meantime, I better log some cross training time on the elliptical.

leadpipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #3
leadpipes - this is good work. we can review this among our board of directors. a prerequisite for yourself would be to go down to the market and get us some milkshakes too. make sure they are nice and cold and ready for us at the take out. we would also like to see your girl, sister, and grandmother so we can evaluate them as well. as far as glenwood, i think it would be best if you watch us run this section first. we saw a guy swim the other day and had to throw him a rope before he got cought in the strainer. team brah will be lapping this shite and getting it done so be ready.
TEAM BRAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #4
So this is the ultimate result of prolonged periods of hypoxia, excessive ethanol consumption, and perhaps repeated concussive events. This posse would make an interesting study for some neuroscience journal.
festivus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #5
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
You guys are spelling "pussy" wrong.
I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #6
Thank you for the clarification BSOE; that's why I was so's the Chunderpussies!
Damn, "vomit pussies?" WTF?
Staj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006   #7
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
ha ha chunderposse better like cereal made of gravel and real mesquite chips, because you guys are core enough to take it. ill get it ready, you guys just have to keep running the super nar. straight up
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #8
Yeti, make sure you cook some bacon with the gravel, and for dinner we only eat the finest new york strips with some crown royal to wash it down. you do it up right and we'll save some grissle for ya. Other than that, the chunderposse feeds on the envy of lesser mortals.
Seriously Dude!
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #9
It's 'Zermatt' dipshit.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #10
Ouch...looks like leaving off that last T must have been a capitol offense or something...

thedude1683 is offline   Reply With Quote