Old 05-31-2006   #11
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
zermatt? what, hardcore bro brahs like the chunderposse arent good enough for silverton mountain?? you know what we gotta do, go up there build big houses. big manly houses made of out rocks. big fucking rocks. and then we will rock silverton mountain and be better than everyone there, and rock the san ju-wans finest frothing whitewater. and no crown for you guys, just everclear. it aint breakfast until somebody blows some fire at someone else at 7:30 in the morning. thats waking up stuff.

yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #12
my guess is that you shit talkers are from vail.... or atleast within the area of that flat dumpy mountain. what a joke you vail pukes are to the rest of the world. you lame ass mo fo's, ski a flat mountain, screw fat hariy women (like yeti's mom,) and worst of all you like to playboat. BSOE - are you kidding me? stop wasting my time, get off your ass and help your boy yeti finish cooking breakfast. when you are done, get your crew together, and go clean cross so the chunderposse can finally bag that shite. i hope your shoulders are not sore from carrying your boat back up to the play hole because after i bitch slap you with wisegirls bloody tampon i'm going to make you shoulder our boats to the top. that way you can be sure that we style that shit they way you fags should have been for the last 5 years. im looking foward to your support but most of all, the bitch slapping.

slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #13
its about fucking time the chunderposse started dealing out some well deserved shit!!!! espically for yeti! I hope he makes it long enough to make to offical posse fluffer! Yeti ur a fucking poser and i hope u know it........its the return of the REAL mt buzz!
kurfothich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #14
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 2004

First and foremost... there's no blood invloved on this end... it's nitro that pumps through these veins... no need for "pons" and secondly, while we're all abusing our new found info (it could have been for good Mr. Lee, but noooo, your need to dick swing just couldn't let the rest of you have the last say could it? That's fine... as you age, hopefully not getting any fatter, you'll learn)

I just wanted to let you know that I don't hold against you that you and Andy I mean Kato, have eachothers initials waxed into your muff, that's cool... it's 2006 and you guys are sic boaters, so no one's really counting the other "stuff" and I apologize for that moment we had in the tent when your manhood failed to rise under your new found "dicky do" (as in, "I can't see what my 'dicky do') and so we had to call the whole escapade off. Having a fat back (acutally useful in kayaking... fat floats), hairy nose and flat top head moles is nothing to be ashamed of... like I said, you're a great boater and you have nice teeth, so let's just call it even.

Have a super night my friend and let me know about those chainsaws... BRAH.

And as a side note, it's pretty funny that you speak of the Chunder Posse when Max refused to even let you try out for a spot due to your roomate. So stop coming flailing around on the buzz like you're part of the Chunder Posse when Max is turning over wherever he is, just puking at the thought of someone who's lost their gear (bad gear at that) more times than the amount of weight he's gained in the last week. It's gonna take more than two days off from eating before you're even on the B-team my man.

PS - Your mom wanted me to tell you to quit beating off into her denture case... it leaves a bad taste in her mouth when she goes to kiss you.
WisegirlII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #15
what do u know wisegirl....ur from vail! y dont u go drive ur hummer into the river, then i bet u could get some class five in. but dont worry your mom and i are still pround of you! And as for max turning over i doubt it!kato is giving well deserved shit, which might i remind you is was the chunder was all about!
ps by the way: you still suck! go back vail! AKA "the frount Range" o and while ur at it learn to ski!
kurfothich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #16
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Kurf---tic toc tic toc, your 15 seconds were up a while ago. Now sit there and watch the big boys play.

As for Mr Sean Lee, regarding his words on another post to me, I want to say--- well maybe I should wait until you get off the floor from the above post to beat on you. ROTFLMAO ---Dentures...YUCK!

BSOE- You kill me man, love your posts.

Yeti-don't lay down for these guys. You want to get back at Sean, start buying the last Screams and then sell them to him for the going rate of 500 bones. He'll pay it.
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #17
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
Score one for wisegirl. At least her beatdown was original. Nicely done.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #18
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
i dont really care about "getting back" at these guys- theyre just making themselves look more pathetic everyday, all the while giving colorado boaters on the whole a bad name by doing so. i dont care what they really have to say, if even one person uses the information collected in one of my long threads then it will have been worth it! and why did poor wisegirl get sucked into this too? no more yeti only bashings these days?
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #19
well, well, well.... look who's panties got all bunched up. i guess the tampon comment did not go over so well. i was hoping that you would take that as a compliment knowing that you could support me by donating such a valuable apparatus to help put the vail scum back where they belong. but then you got personal. "I apologize for that moment we had in the tent when your manhood failed to rise under your new found 'dicky do.'" - you should apologize for that. you may not know, but i worked on the chattooga for many years (and worked hard on my dicky do) and while i was there i had to run the deli slicer. cutting roast beef was not my thing. i'm sorry but after those years, anything that even resembles that foul meat just makes me sick. to put it discretely, i like innies not outies. when i got down there and saw the gobble gobble i almost puked. the smell alone was enough to make poor little rebel scramble down to the creek burry his nose in hooper's ass. you could not have expected me to get excited over that dirty rag but i apologiz in return if i was not able to live up to my legendary status. now, i could have taken gary's nose plugs out of his playboat, put my helmet on so i wouldn't get hurt by that pointy forehead of yours, and taken one for the team (i think the vacuum cleaner would have been the assumed position).... but i figured to leave this plate of roast beef for the low life vail scum (which they clearly took advantage of). in addition to that, i've got to be honest the pare shape is just not my thing. but no more personal blows, you've got my number. im sure your boy is in the background feeding you lines like a trainee at mickey d's. i really want to leave on a bad note and rip you a new one but i won't; the vail chodes have already been there and done that. when you get a chance, say hi to your brahs hangin out on I70 and let them know while they're out hittin on pro hoe's that only want guys like me, ill be baggin their shiat and notching up another one for chunderposse.

slee is offline   Reply With Quote