Old 03-10-2016   #1
Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
Wood in Lolo Creek

There is a lot of wood in Lolo this year. Several trees all the way across the creek. a couple log jams too. just a lot to remember. as the water rises I think things will shift around. If your coming out this way to run Lolo on the Clearwater, keep your eyes open.

dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016   #2
Cd'A, Idaho
Talked to a friend who was in there earlier this year. He said the shuttle road to the put-in was devastated by CAT traffic in response to fires last summer. They had to hike in from a point where the gravel road turned to insane mud.
Lots of new blow-outs from side creeks, and wood wood wood. Sounds like it will take some time to sort out.

Elvez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016   #3
Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
The road was beat up, but we went in early in the am and things were frozen real good. So it was not too muddy. There was only one place that we had to get out and port. I believe ppl call it YMCA. But I think it be dicey for the next couple years. I hope it don't plug up too much of the goods.
dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off