Where to purchase River Runner - Page 3 - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-10-2016   #21

Carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1985
EZ

Just FYI, the EZ is the smallest of that boat. There is a Big EZ and a Super EZ. You can google the weight ranges for each. I love the boat to learn in and I love playing on the river. It's just great for that. And, if you look, you can find used ones for not much money.

I had a Liquidlogic Remix and found it to be a more sporty river runner than some of the creeker/river runners out there today. A used one would be great. It's a great boat to learn in and also you can use it in more difficult water and creeks.

Not sure how much you want to spend, but the Liquidlogic Party Braaap is the bomb for any level of paddler. It makes you a better paddler.

Good luck! It is a great sport that becomes a total lifestyle.

jones boater is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2016   #22

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Paddling Since: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones boater View Post
Just FYI, the EZ is the smallest of that boat. There is a Big EZ and a Super EZ. You can google the weight ranges for each. I love the boat to learn in and I love playing on the river. It's just great for that. And, if you look, you can find used ones for not much money.

I had a Liquidlogic Remix and found it to be a more sporty river runner than some of the creeker/river runners out there today. A used one would be great. It's a great boat to learn in and also you can use it in more difficult water and creeks.

Not sure how much you want to spend, but the Liquidlogic Party Braaap is the bomb for any level of paddler. It makes you a better paddler.

Good luck! It is a great sport that becomes a total lifestyle.

Thanks for all the advice! Gonna find a dealer and sit in several different boats before choosing. I am liking the look of some of the liquid logics

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz
A7X311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016   #23

Steamboat, Colorado
Starrk Moon Kayaks - THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS KAYAK SHOP - Delta, PA
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2016   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggy_tortillas View Post

I saw them, but couldn't find any used inventory. Worth a shot though. Short drive

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Old 09-11-2016   #25

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Call them. They probably have some on hand.
FallingH20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingH20 View Post
Call them. They probably have some on hand.

I emailed the guy. He said he specializes in fitting people in the right boats and correcting mistakes. Im guessing a lot of people buy a kayak then realize its not for them

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Old 09-12-2016   #27

down by the river, California
Paddling Since: 2003
Second Starrk Moon. It's been awhile since I've swung through, but Brad's always had an impressive used boat selection, all at reasonable prices. I think he's never really gotten into the online inventory thing, but does good enough business he doesn't need to. And, he'll set you up with a shuttle for muddy creek, plus didnt the holtwood playpark finally open recently? Good area for some boating. Or if you're not up for those yet, you can just test the boats right there on the Susquehanna to see how they fit and float...
fishy_counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016   #28

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Before you buy the Zen you linked, I feel confident saying that it is not a 2016. A quick look at the Jackson website and you will see that the boat was redesigned along with the graphics. This happened I believe in 2014 or 2015.

Smooth lines and dry hair

JRP
jrplefty is offline   Reply With Quote