Old 07-04-2006   #51
steamboat springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 93
i forgot what i was reading about

how about using the private messaging for your pissing match and keep the post about renting out kayaks.

rhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #52
pnw, Washington
Oh give me a break. Flaming is a public affair and this thread quit being about certification and renting boats about 4 pages ago.

gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #53
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
You need not be "scared" forever. I can't imagine living your whole life in fear. Although, knowing that your buds won't lift a finger to save you must be pretty unnerving when you put on a creek.

I found a quote for you/about you that Steve Zissou would be proud of:

"You really think it's cool for you to hit the sauce with a bun in the oven?"

This is probably a good time to point out that fetal alcohol syndrome is no laughing matter. We've seen what it can do when we read one of viper's -- who is quite possibly the ass formerly known as Timmay -- posts. So, ladies, if you know your pregnant or think you might be...please stop drinking immediately. And take your vitamins.

Peace and happy B-day USA
I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #54

Not afraid to post my name beside my words. How about you?

I'll bet you are not even a paddler, probably had to look up what a throwbag is. If you have boated, you were certainly gasping for air as you swam pumphouse, whishin that you were back on your knees in the gore campsite. Scared little worms like you bore the hell out of me. You are a dime a dozen, tough behind the screen but too chicken shit to post a name, location.

Now you'll post back with some more tough bs but no info, b/c you likely piss your pants alot, and are simply too scared to come forward. Go ahead and curse us all with your pathetic and helpless death wishes. I simply don't care what some little chicken shit hopes for. Now go ask your mommy to clean the piss out of your shorts again. Maybe between drunken tricks she will find the time...something actually worth wishing for!

Maybe your candidate could also support the 2nd amendment and I'll vote for him (her) all day long!!

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at
one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

- Ronald Reagan
mike a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #55
Hey everyone, Tim is my new boy friend.
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #56
I'm wrong 50% of the time
RFV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1977
as I have posted previosly...Personal attacks like the one instigated by Viper are uncalled for. HOW DARE YOU WISH DEATH UPON SOMEONE>
Go crawl back into the primordial ozze that your crept out of. We are a community here and a little self flagulation is nothing new, nor is a funny comment or blow off.

But to wish death upon someone is not only rude, but asking to allinate yourself from the community. Viper...I would take you on in a back ally and severly kick your ass. If ASSholeSurfer should pop up again I would do the same for him. ( I keep calling his Company in G-wood and get the blow off from the office manager)

You ...Timmay.Viper.WholeSurfer... Need an attitude change. BSOE has the right idea
brendodendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #57
salida, Colorado
Viper = Pillowbiter
psu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #58
Vail, Colorado
Nice quote! Fits this little POS to the T. Some one toss Viper a throw bag, he is drowning in his own shit.

Steve Zissou: "If you're not against me, don't cross this line! If yes, do."
Steve Zizzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #59
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
I guess this is your chance to be brave, feel like men.
Uhh, did you mean to break yourself down?

I believe that Viper represents the Classic Internet Toughguy Syndrome(DSM-IV). Luckily I found a definition, so that we might all better understand poor Viper:
Usually male, the Internet Tough Guy talks big online, but IRL he's a total puss or a mouth-breathing basement-dweller, or sometimes he is a repressed teenager. The typical Internet Tough Guy can be found in nearly every community. From Furry (see below) communities to kayaking communities, the Internet Tough Guy is one of many stock users that make up a forum. Often jobless, the ITG spends free time attempting to disparage communities in which he desperately wishes to fit, but cannot compete physically /emotionally /intellectually.

Many Internet tough guys are furries [species-dysmorphic]. Fed up with FURsecution at the hands of trolls, they often resort to death threats and will attempt to "push buttons" of the user base. Anonymity, crude misspellings and a lack of simple grammar are all a part of being an Internet Tough Guy. They feel they are intimidating their opponents, but in reality they spend much of their free time pounding a paper bag full of mayonnaise in closets belong to their male 1st cousins; and pose no threat to anyone.

I had no idea....

Viper- don't be afraid of your PURRsonality! Let it "come out"- We support you.
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #60
He's a part-time Disco champion and a full-time Woman Lover, Colorado
Instead of talking about people dying, can't we talk about something more important, like ultimate shaggin' toy the Butterfly?

It was the first in an ultimate line of goodies and that my friends, is no joking matter.

P.S. People who start new handle names just to be unidentified as they wish death upon people are about as cool as SpongeBob Sqaurepants...

SpongeBob, SpongeBob, SpongeBob, YEAH!!!!!

I hope you're all on board cause this bus is ready to roll.
smoke emif ugotem is offline   Reply With Quote