This is my first post - yeah! I've been paddling for 3 years now (MN and WI), and have been following the Buzz for about a month. The timing of this thread is funny because just this morning I listed our (me and my wife's) current fleet at the start of my second Paddle Log (Journal).
- 2013 JK Karma S (Just purchased - never in water!)
- 2011 JK Villain S (Paddled at end of last season; LOVE IT! - fast, stable/forgiving, and responsive.)
- 2011 JK Hero (The boat I did most of my learning on; great in tough stuff or for learning.)
- 20?? WS Diesel 80 (Quite large for my 135#, but my 6'0" height helps, and I outfitted it well; intended to be a "buddy boat" - a boat for friends/relatives who want to come along - but I use it here and there on bigger runs. I love it's edging, and it's size makes it really stable.)
- 2013 JK All-Star (At 135# this is a downriver play-runner for me, and I love it!)
- 2012 JK 2Fun (My wife's play-runner, which she really likes, and it rolls great!)
- 2011 JK Rogue 9 (My wife's first boat; nice for overnights, but long; currently for sale.)
- 20?? JK All Water 10 (Actually my father's boat - bit of a beast, but works for him.)
Yeah, we love our Jackson boats! I usually tweak the outfitting to suit my needs (Happy Seat, added foam under the sides of the thigh braces - to bring the knees in, hip pads, etc.). I love how quickly you can adjust the fit, and I LOVE that there is no aluminum rail along the outer wall supporting the bulkhead! My feet/toes always jam against these in boats that have them (e.g., the Pyranha Fusion S I paddled my first season, and my Diesel). JK also has the best customer service of any of the boat companies imo. I've contacted them all with questions or looking for recommendations, and JK consistently provides the friendliest and most thorough responses.