Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 06-03-2005   #21
here we go again--every year same stuff. And what the hell does France have to do with anything--I think France sucks ass, now Italy, that's a different story.
And I apologize chunderboy for having to live on the front range, having to do something besides boat and having to know how to shock your dead ass back to life when things go south on the river. It takes all kinds.

medman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #22
dork, confusion
Paddling Since: 2000

i love it when chunderboy posts
gotta admit he looked good on gore rapid in "whiteline"

chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #23
ski/kayak bum
i hate france (yes i've been there) and rush, in fact the whole right wing for being so utterly wrong and morally bankrupt and while i'm at it I hate the left wing too for being such sissies and not actually standing up with whatever means necessary to defeat such blatant facism and you moderates can go to hell cause you dont give a crap about anything but how you appear to others and your overpopulating family and your white picket fences on your sprawling suburban hellholes....oh and gore rapid cause i still dont have the balls to run it...maybe next year france will be cool cause the rest of this crap has no chance of changing...i hate being a defeatist

-double-a-hole (aaron)
PS can i get a Chunderboy T-Shirt?
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #24
Whoa, Whoa...

Can't believe you hoes are gettin' all touchy over some BS about coffee and France and not step'n up to the real shit here. ChunderBoy, nigga, you aint gonna hate on a g like that and walk BITCH (not biatch, that's what you mountain bum pretty boys say) as far as you and yo weak ass crew... no surprise yall jump at the first chance to bite at the big dog. and i heard from a bro of mine that was on that trip that everyone walked the BC section, so what da hell? the rest of the chunderpussies shoulda been more worried about remembering their tammies instead of bringing extra skirts.

peace/im out.

oh yeah, if any yall find my topo i lost last summer in the inner gorge of crystal, or pieces below millers, leave it tha hell alone, it had a good death, let it rest in peace.
snug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005   #25
Double-a Ron attacking you personally was uncalled for ,appologies.Not being a liberal sissie and standing up to ass backward thinking is exactly what i was doing, this neanderthal mentality"uhmerika gud rest of world bad" pisses me off.It is largely a byproduct of right wing propaganda being uncontested.I for one plan to contest my ass off,these neo conmen/paleo republicans have the world turned against us,the phrase the bigger they come the harder they fall springs to mind.THATS WHERE I,M COMING FROM
yeah,whats any of this got to do with kayakin' ask chunderboy he started this thread
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005   #26
The next zone, .
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005   #27
Cayo--I'd be a little careful about saying you are peronally going to do something about it "the bigger they are the harder they fall" ect on the internet. You never know how that could be interpreted and who could be knocking on your door for it tomorrow.
Now as for your political posts--I know this isn't a political website and it shouldn't be one but I have to respectfully disagree with both you and double-a-ron. Don't really feel the need to hash it out here ont his forum, not the place or time (particularly b/c I know I'm in the monority among boaters) but the whole right wing--stupid doesn't really work or sit well with me since I'm actually highly educated. No disrespect to your opinions but try and remember that they are yours and not everyone's in the boating community; nor should they have to be.
Old 06-04-2005   #28
saying the bigger they come the harder they fall is in reference to us getting knocked off our high horse as a country not me briging it about ,thats absurd.this isn't a political forum so i should chill a bit,that mindset just sets me off.If you are so educated how can you guys continue to ignore the facts,seems alot of smart people are just in denial,theres room for difference of oppinion but,facts are being blatently disregarded and distorted.GET THE LAST WORD IF YOU NEED TO.
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005   #29
Hey man I know it's absurd b/c I know what you meant but you just hear all the horror stories about what the goons will do for less than that. They tend to be slightly sensitive. I don't need the last word--in fact it's not that I fall into line with the current administration on all issues and policies> In fact, I'm rally pissed off at Bush right now b/c I think he's going to waste 4 years with this social security thing that will never pass (not that I don't want my own money back) when he could be making some good changes in health care (my employment sector). Facts to me come from double blinded placebo studies and so "facts" is really" arbitrary b/c the right has "facts" and the left has "facts" and the economists have "facts" ect ect. So in reality we could argue about the "facts" all day long and both think we are right but it all boils down to a way of thinking--not the support of a man, as I mentioned above I don't always do. I hope that didn't sound like trying to get the last word--peace out and hope to see you on the river.
Old 06-08-2005   #30
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
"Maybe Hobie and those guys want him? Hell, those choads can have him, after all, we all know that the Vail standards for radness and overall badassness (ie. thier acceptance of excommunicted Steamboat paddler Hippie Rob) are far less stringent than those adhered to by the elite Chunderposse."

Welcome back ya' lil' biatch! But come on, you know I live in Gypsum now.

hobie is offline   Reply With Quote