Mountain Buzz banner

washington, who wants some?

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Kendi 
#1 ·
Have next month off, with pay so who wants some goods. Split gas, little white is the first on the list i know in not the only one jonzing..

#2 ·
You guys drive hard bargain. Or you guys haven't been in a boat for over month..2/3 gas...don't mind heading alone either...just hoping someone else is having problems sleeping and need the good stuff.. Glenn heading out again today if you wanna get cold

#3 ·
I want to wait until wed and thur when the weather clears. It's going to be raining/snowing until then. Oh, I also leave fri for washington, but I'll be back late sun so with no time for me to paddle. If you want a ride, I can drop you off near the goods with your gear, and even bring you back. That gives you Sat to find peeps bum shuttles and run the good stuff. Think about it...

#5 ·
I think Gally is all I will have time for unless I get laid off, which is still possibility. For some reason I thought I would be way closer to the salmon drainages. Instead I will be on I-90 until the snoqualmie hwy outside of seattle. A few IV+ rain runs if the weather cooperates and you can rally some crews. Or maybe you spend 20 hours in my smelly van all weekend to get shut down. The ride is there if you want it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.