Old 05-29-2008   #31
Dipshit with the most.
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Originally Posted by tboner View Post
good work buzzards.. that'll learn him. but i will give him props for introducing me to my next toy... Lingerie Barbie!!!
Yeah, that's cool - it loaded almost as slow as the Jenna Jameson site though. I like the part where she says - She looks like a prostitute - like there is something wrong with that.

carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #32
alta, Utah

barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #33
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
I would totally sign up for a free Grand trip and be kitchen bitch- I'm a fantastic river cook. Unfortunately, I drink like a drowning fish and smoke like a train.
TakemetotheRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #34
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
I'LL DO IT! As long as I can cook and clean in blackface makeup and proclaim with with oozing sarcasm at every meal, "Yowzah, Massa Peter, you be de Big Boss Man. Now come and get yo' grits afo they get cold."

It will be Camp Vaudeville at its lowest... although many of the paying clients on this "private" trip will probably be just a LITTLE uncomfortable with the nightly entertainment.

But don't worry, Peter DeBenedittis, pick me! C'mon, it will be huge fun!
DurangoSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #35
GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Legality aside,

Who F@#cking cares if this guy wants to have a cook on the trip. I've been on plenty of trips with friends where we share the cook and clean duties and some of the meals sucked. Some poeple suck at cooking. Some people would rather go on side hikes and throw horseshoes than cook.

I even have a few chef freinds who enjoy cooking and would be happy to do cook every meal on a trip.

As for dishes, unless you are a total a$$ hole, nobody is going to refuse to offer any help.

The guys post did not ask for a slave, it asked for a cook/dishwasher.

In my opinion, every one of you who is giving him a hard time is a TOOL.

Anyone who copies this post to the NPS should get kicked in the groin.

If your not interested, don't reply.

And ADMIN, if you decide to edit this post, pull the dick out of your mouth so I can understand your weak justification.
Mut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #36
conifer, Colorado
Griff should show up at the put-in and slap this bitch with a turkey leg. What do you expect from a phd punk with a site like his. Kitchen Bitch probably must address him as DR. as well.
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #37
B.F.E., Wyoming
Mr. Poopy Pants Mut must be on Peterd's trip too!
freexbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #38
alta, Utah
Mr. Mut,

Tool is as tool does.... I think most of the buzzards are just saying that they would rather not have Dr. Peter as their TL. As for spitting out first!!!!
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #39
Boy Howdy!
Colotucky, USA
Paddling Since: 2006
There's always one party pooper having to say their piece and harsh evreyones buzz by being Mr. Polite to strangers... Maybe Mutt's ass hamster died today and Petco wont sell him another
pinemnky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #40
at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
OK, after having been a boatwoman on a recent trip, I would love to disparage certain people on my trip and relate them to this post. But in the well historied tradition of NEVER talking badly about people on your trip on a forum, so as everyone thinks you are great and will invite you on THEIR next trip, it's great to hear you people call it as it is and not sucking up just to get on a trip like a river whore. Just don't invite me if you want an elephant to haul your lazy ass down the grand canyon (while shading you with a parasol) and then bitch when I am tired after 15 miles of rowing an 18' boat into winds gusting to nearly 40 mph and won't move my boat 50' closer to the top of Hance rapid (ever see anyone miss an eddy when they are tired) just so you don't have to carry the kitchen table that much farther! Not that it ever happened.

lhowemt is offline   Reply With Quote