As the undisputed champion, I would like to offer a few post-race observations to the mountainbuzz community.
1) Is is now obvious that Natural Light is indeed the beer of champions.
2) Yesterday, FoCo boaters (with the exception of Marty and Natalie) were embarrassed on their home turf.
3) The race next year will be held at 5 and 1/2 feet.
4) You should never, EVER, leave children around Kevin.
5) The Belt Buckle is going to deal with a lot of granola pussy and natural light this year.
6) Formal business attire is not as aerodynamic as it appears.
7) I'm already looking forward to the shit talking and race next year.
See you later Suckers!