Old 07-15-2005   #71
Kato, you might want to check out the front range beginner trip. Sounds like there might be quite a lot of action for you there. If you're into 4-h, this could be big. It's less risky than hanging at the local day care spots.

Did someone say that Flatboat was trash?

Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #72
All you mounatin livin bitches need to learn to respect the only woman (wisegirl) you have between all three counties you live in. I would think you would all be jumping all over her. It is understanble that you mountain men have big egos. You get no real lovin so you all 'think' you can rock the ladies with the ass slappin, but you have only seen it online. Try to come down and work the front range women, they would rock your small cocks and send your shattered egos back to the mountains and make you realize you have to live amongst the boys and enjoy the sausage fest lifestyle you have all desired for.
1 mile runs = 1 minute men. That is what the ladies say about the chuderposse. All my hoes would be pissed if I didn't hide them from you wanksters and your poor performances.

And double-ass, no one wants to hear a lick from some bisexual dude in southern cal, talkin about play spots and resorts. Go to the backcounrty you bitch, oh you don't have back country skiing within a 6 hour drive. That is what is for.

slee everyone knows you want to playboat, not creek boat, pretty sure that is all you were whinning about in cali and oregon a few years back.
"hey nick can't we go play boating today, the creeks are to big"

mankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #73
Wisegirl I think you got a little off track, when you started to think there was humor in your posts. A self proclaimed hotty and future creek boater extraordinaire. Now thats some funny stuff. I am being sarcastic by the way. Maybe you should get out and get some exercise. Go blow off some steam, lose some of that angst, maybe even get some action. It will do a lot more for your self esteem, than claiming you are hot and are going to be a great boater some day.
BillyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #74
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
I wasn't gonna trash on vail anymore than it already has been, rightfully so too. But then as I was reading this I heard Vail mentioned in the background on FOX news cause of some new billion dollar trophy house. All I caught was that it has a quarter-mile long master bedroom. That shit must get lonely with the lack of fine punang and all up there.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #75
Lyons, 80540
Paddling Since: 1997
I thought Billy's post was funny.

I hope this doesn't get outta hand and the word "cum dribbler" doesn't get used again as it did several years back... who did that? Man, the good 'ol days.

Slee.. remember to call me if you do Jasper. I'll run safety, my foot is good to go. Good drinking to Chunder w/ ya last week....

Juan E Thyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #76
Not a river guide, Ft. FunK
Male Valley is full of nothin but wanna be Johnny Colorado's and Bull-Dykes of the worst kind.
gapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #77
ski/kayak bum
The lecture begins-
San Gorgonio 12k ft peak less than an hour away, short season but drops almost 6k vert.
Santa Margarita- Right out my back door, big water class V (and not your boulder tubing crowd class five)
Huntington/Laguna/Newport Beach-Close enough I can ride my bike, Hottest women on the planet, period. Better play waves then anything in CO.
The women are not only hot but easy too and the worse you treat um the more they like it.
Jobs that actually pay bills rather then shackin up with 20 of your buddies in a house you will never afford.
No down valley attitude here, diversity everywhere.
70-80 degrees year round

So lets see...Vail/Steamboat/Front Range
No good skiing
no hot women
no kayaking worth a shit

If one more tubing/snow plow teaching/hairy women chasing/whitebread trustafarian gets on here and talks shit about how great boulder/vail/steamboat is i will be sending twitch and thekid to your area for a little house call where on my orders they will proceed to break your ACLs. but dont worry steadman is "world reknown".......
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #78
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
JH don't even bring that shit up again,it took me years to live that one down...SSSSHHH!

This thread has gotten a little to agro for me at this point...If you don't know the people you're messing with then keep it civil..Don't want anyone getting beat up at the mtn buzz party you know..As for sean,chunderboy was sooo on to you,i always suspected just never really cared to ask as you are fun to paddle with and all,but now you're calling vail for directions and shit..WTF!

Lets do this,vail has a couple good boaters,steamboat has a couple more,the butte has 3 and the rest well,no need to mention as it is well known...Why is everyone on their cpu instead of outside getting it done?I want carnage stories enough of the internet tough guys...I'm sure slee can start us off with i'm sure a major beating he's taken lately,by the river or his "room mate"..
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #79
Local, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to paddlebizzle
Everyone should be outside doing anything except talking trash in cyberspace. Word to Gary E.

Oh yea - Pappas likes little boys.

Later - I'm heading up the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch.
paddlebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #80
Bro Bra Blah Blah Blah
Lakehood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 99
Send a message via AIM to K2boater
must like you cause you are the littlest person i know. Does your mom know your surfing for catchers????? on her internet account?

put on your water wings the CFS is down.

and I love cyberspace cause its the only thing keepin me sane until 5

K2boater is offline   Reply With Quote