Old 07-14-2005   #51
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've tired of this game. Post when you have something new to say. We've all heard the rants, the girls love you blah, blah, send some pictures, blah blah, the chunder posse this, blah blah, you're a bad ass, lock your sisters up, blah, blah. Chunderboy was the man, but you boys suck, so don't even bother with your weak rebutels.

There's only so much fun bantering with a bunch of egotards. 22 makes me laugh... an embryo...

Have fun with your crayons...

And kato... I know this is a big word, but have you heard of something called a "metaphor"?

Good day.
Old 07-14-2005   #52
Seems like you guys on the front range harbor some bitterness for the boaters in the Vail valley. Is it because maybe we have a rep. for having (by concentration) the baddest ass boaters in the state, or the country, hell maybe even the World. So then, maybe you guys should stop spewing s**t and step up and paddle with the best, and if you're nice, the boys will save some for you. As for skill, I have personally only paddled with a few of you guys and I know these guys are good, but I never see them posting on the Buzz. Maybe these are the cool FR's who don't need to boast about how good they are. GaryE is a badass, I witnessed his run on N. fork of the Slate and it was sic, but he swam. SO WHAT! AS for Kato, Heff said he never saw you there, maybe 10 too many beers at Shotgun Willies? Did you wake up with a havgover? With you only being able to drink legally for a year now, I can see how inexperience could get the better of you. I suggest drinking more bottled water. Have fun, saftey third!

Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #53
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Jax,easy there big fella..I did swim about a 100 yards past the falls at a level that forced me to run the notch(where i stayed in my boat),which in case you didn't know the 7/8 people that have ran this drop took out above it...With the exception of a couple that also got pounded...You're right though,I wish I could have got it all and did everything I wanted to do and still got smashed..As for the front range,you're dealing with steamboaters now..Get those nose plugs yet?Getting back on my drugs,so I'm out..Peace
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #54
10-4 Gary, Not trying to demean your skills, just makin' a point. Don't care if you swam every drop, still a sic run. Who knows, maybe I'll have the balls to follow in 06'. Take care of that shoulder, And DO NOT consume alcohol with your meds.LOL.............
Jaxxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #55
ski/kayak bum
Vaildykes, Steamboat F@g$, Front Range P^$$ys-

Please take notes........
-Front Rangers you have two good play spots in Lawson and Pueblo (both of which are at least an hour away). Golden, Confluenza, Union, Lyons, All suck
-Nothing anywhere near steamboat is steep enough to call real boating and from what I hear the park is toast (except Gore).
-Vailites, make sure Kobe at least gives you a reach around cause your boating ain't gettin anyone off.
-The Front Range is 4 hours from real skiing.
-Steamboat is 8 hours from real skiing.
-Vail skiers will never ski anything worthwhile so it doesn't matter how far away they are.

Moral of the story is: ya'll better get over to Colorado Ski and Golf for some new clubs or maybe Christys for some patio furniture.

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #56
hey double-a-fag, anyone that even metions good playboating (queer gathering spot) should stay the f u c k off this post. keep practicing spins and cartwheels for your circle jerk posse of butt lovers
slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #57
ski/kayak bum

I only mention playboating because of my audience..........come out to cali or get your ass over to CB, maybe the silverton area if you are so inclined.....oh wait dont forget your depends for when you shit yourself at the site of gradient......

Old 07-14-2005   #58
Classic. The kid we used to call The Boy, getting called old and incompetent. Kato has been showing us up since he was teen. Running shit that a lot older and more experienced (but less skilled) boaters wouldn't. Wisegirl are you sure you don't have a nut sack buried in that skirt. I mean come on don't spout about someones skills if you can't even back it up.
BillyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #59
i got news for ya, your pitching the wrong audience. nobody cares about where you are or the gradient you think is steep or how cool "loops" are. and as far as coming to cali or silverton or cb, we've all been there done that, look for the big blue boat that says skreem on the back and if your lucky i'll let you follow my line so you don't split you face open trying to show off for your cornholers.
slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #60
ski/kayak bum
been there done that a......and you still chose to defend vail/front range/steamboat? wow, maybe i should follow you, you must have gone after all those hot ladies colorado is known for, to your credit I bet they start to look good after you've tossed a few back from your bootie.....