Old 07-26-2012   #1
Moab, Utah
Upper Colorado questions - Rancho ramp fee?

can anyone tell me the ramp fee that Rancho is charging this year? i am considering a float from Rancho to the new Two Bridges ramp this weekend, and just want to see what Rancho is charging this year.

also, did the recent rains cause any of the same problems for the upper c area as was caused near dotsero and glenwood canyon? any mud slides on the trough road on the drive from state bridge to hwy 9? is the water thru pumphouse to catamount clogged up with mud and debris similar to the lower c? hoping to fish on the float(s), so bad water clarity could ruin the plans. thanks in advance.

pbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012   #2
Golden, Colorado
Rancho charges $3 + $1/person I think. They waive the fee if you shuttle with them. Before this last rain event, the river was blown out below Piney.

OldFatMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #3
Edwards, Colorado
Alkali and Milk Creeks are still running some brown water into the Eagle. It rained hard up there Tuesday night but I haven't been up there since then. Give Jeff a call at Rancho. He fishes the river regularly and will give you straight scoop on water clarity.

Big music festival up there Aug. 3-5. You might want to work around that.

Rancho number is 970-six five three-4431.
SBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #4
Originally Posted by OldFatMan View Post
Rancho charges $3 + $1/person I think. They waive the fee if you shuttle with them.
when are those people sober enough to drive?
I'll boat til the rivers run dry
CoBoater is offline   Reply With Quote