Old 05-15-2012   #1
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Trading a Gates of Lodore-Green River Permit

Recently, I was able to call in and pick up a discarded Gates of Lodore-Green River permit for an August 18th launch date. Due to scheduling conflicts, some important people can't make the trip (namely, my parents). I am curious if anyone holding a the same permit for a July date is in a similar situation. I am not sure if it is even possible or allowed to trade permits, but it seems that since both parties involved would benefit and neither would make a profit, it seems that the nice folks over at the Dinosaur river office would oblige. So if anyone has a july date that they would like to trade, and it is not illegal, please let me know.

Louisuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012   #2
Chandler, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1989
I have been told on other Rivers you cannot trade, only cancel and pick up a cancellation. I picked up a June 6th cancellation today
rcannell is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who wants a Gates of Lodore permit? ecarlson972 Kayaking | Trip Planner 17 05-02-2012 10:47 AM
Green River - Lodore to Split Mtn Jul 8-11 JohnPowell Kayaking | Trip Planner 10 06-09-2011 07:19 AM
Green River Lodore through Split Mtn anne_colorado Whitewater Kayaking 8 05-27-2008 12:49 AM
Green River Gates of Ladore alcat Kayaking | Trip Planner 6 09-12-2007 04:20 PM
Green River - Gates of Lodore confluence Kayaking | Trip Planner 0 08-29-2005 10:44 PM

» Classified Ads
Pyranha S6F

posted by CFriday

2008 Pyranha S6F. Stopped paddling in 2008, been stored in...

Wavesport Diesel 60

posted by pattimiller747

Cool colors - purples, black and greys Lightly used two...

posted by jordanfrank7

I am selling my kayak to get ready for the winter season. ...