Old 07-02-2007   #11
The Enforcer

1st: What do you enforce? The complete shame of your posssee, the RCRE besides Nick (the Native American) Hinds and the legend Mr. Carrburry are a bunch of COME TO THE POUDRE AND GET YOUR ASSES KICKED Chode boys!
disclaimer: The guy who owns the pizza joint is cool, however I understand that he is a mountain biker (he has an aggressive go-tee) so is Jay from Jay and silent Bob. And old man river Gerber is the shit of all shit. . . moving along.

2nd: When was the last time that you filmed some North Fork of the Big Upper South Big Platte without getting handed?

I'm calling you out biatch!
"Enforecehasnoteethliveswithhismomandhasonlyonewom aninshispatheticlife...hismom...heisahugefanoftomc ruiseandalsohasfantisiesofmakinglovetofrontrangefr ed..." BUT THE STRAWBERRY HOTSPRINGS ARE SWEET!

It is in times like these that I resort to one of the legends. . . and I quote (with a couple of name changes. .. .sorry Marty) Enforcer: "I think that bear creek was a little bit higher than this morning" Kayaking Legend to Enforcer: "It's not higher you just F$%^king Suck!" and the crowd goes wild. Same but differnet at Cheeseman

If you were there it was priceless, and you know who you are.. . Marty.

Enforcer, if you don't have the balls to step up to the Coloradomankymank than maybe you should move to somewher safer, like Kansas or Nebraska. Maybe you should check out a touring boat, some call them recreational boats, take your Mom fishing, she loves the big catch, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

In closing:
I bet your daddy was a Texan, in fact, I'll be you a 30 day mustache that you have some Texan blood in ya. .. . and No I am not Texan to answer all that now my prowess. .. .... .any takers?

As always, Enforcer is a douche bag, and boof and release.

ps. Enforcer you are on the list. .. . .... whatever that means.

hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #12

I will destroy you.
routter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #13
Independently Wealthy

See why I hate the BUZZ you guys, some weenie who likes to scrape through runs way low then diss em. Try Eldo at 80 CFS I hear that one sucks too. Anyhow I logged on to try and see if anyone knows which gauge to watch for the Clarks Fork since it's getting close or in this guys case maybe I should wait until November to run it then get on and say how bad Clarks Fork runs at 245 CFS.

deforrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #14
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1985
Shit I rafted it at 310 with only 2 more short portages then the kayaks and you can't get your kayak down at 245, puss. Cheeseman is my favorite raft run in CO, that I never get to do. (I had pnumonia for this round or I would have fired that shit up.)

riojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #15
placerville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
i have never run the cheese [yet?], but have followed the access issues there for a decade. We almost got on it once, years ago around 400, but decided to go elsewhere, as neither of us had any beta on the put-in or the run. If it indeed has "some of the best drops in colorado", i will try to get on it one day. what are these "best" drops, and what is the ideal flow for a 1st-timer? thx
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #16
enforcing stuff
all this from a fat mortgage broker who i hear used to be an ok kayaker but now because your fat, sucks at boating. i hear your a good swimmer can call me out all you want pole smoker. i dont waste my time with front range faggots. heres the deal man pleaser, i boat cause its fun and most of the people involved with the sport are cool, its losers like yourself that really ruin a cool sport. me personally i thought cheesedick wasnt worth the effort.mabey with more water it is. by the way bobber is probally one of the bigger chodes in town, i guess thats why you like him. as to what i enforce ask dave moss. but if you want to find out yourself bring it porky.
THE ENFORCER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #17
Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997
Enforcer - Were you expecting something different. Doing a little research you would have found a legend saying the cheese is the most dangerous run in CO and stuff like "God help you if you're a wannabe." 240cfs is way to low. 300 is bare minimum, 400 is probably optimal, and 500 would be juice'n but doable. Sorry you didn't have a goodtime but if you looking for sympathy you went about the wrong way.

And for all you others, I'm back biatches. BLC was the shiat. Look for some trip reports to come and get ready for the box (its at 1,200 cfs and I'm thinking 800 cfs is the target) and by the box I don't mean Pete's Mom's delicate regions.
The high side of good - Daniel D
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #18
ARRR some of you Guys should really just shut up and paddle instead of acting like 10 year old girls on here. I barely post anything on here, but itsn't this supposed to be a friendly thing? Enforcer you sound like you are just looking for trouble, why don't you just stop bitching and either do one of two things.... go paddle or go meet a lady, then maybe you'll ne happy
JJ1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #19
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E Lmao router! Awesome.

As for deforestation, at the rate you're going everyone on this board will have thrown you a rope. Eldo at 80 would be sik! Don't piss the paddlers off, go find us another shitty run around hippies.

Steven, penis into slap your mamma is awesome, dos chaos, punji. Alot of great rapids. They are paddler drop rapids though, not one stroke and huck. 250/300 is good first time. I actually have never been in under 300. I have been told by great boaters 250 is good with not as much meat to screw you up. You want to work the levels up as it is a very dangerous run. The place is awesome. And where else can you talk a friend into jamming himself under a grate cause you think it will work? It's been paddled up to 550cfs and was completely stompin with some carnage.

Force, box is almost ready. Bull lake is in also.

who is Dave Moss?

Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #20
Englewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Dave Moss is to Willow Creek what SP is to Cheeseman.

Join up, suckas.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Kierkegaard
Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote