Mountain Buzz banner

Top 5 reasons to go to Paddle Fest

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Jahve 
#1 ·
It's the only River Festival that you can paddle at and not just watch.
There are plenty of educational courses and free clinics that all involve getting wet. Whether it's a Stand Up Paddling demo, or learning to roll with EJ, PaddleFest is a hands(or paddle) on event. You can even enter The Keen...........

The Top 5 Reasons to Attend PaddleFest 09′ | Colorado Kayak Supply Blog

#2 ·
From Werner Paddles

When you buy any Werner Paddle we give money to an Organization of you’re choice. Werner Paddles has partnered with 6 different Non-Profit Organizations so you choose and we give CASH. This is our way to give back and give choose to make a difference. From AWA to the Surfrider Foundation Werner is giving you the option to support your favorite Non Profit.

Here’s our Blog today
http://www.wernerpaddlesblog.com/blog/2009/05/colorado-kayak-supply-to-host-paddlefest-2009.html

#3 ·
Paddle it Forward

You may donate your old Kayak or Canoe to the Ark River Trust.
And receive a 10% discount off the retail price of a Dagger or Wavesport boat.
And also you be given a 10% mail in rebate form ( this would 10% would be given back to you in the form of a check and calculated off of the net sale price of the boat).

Paddle it Forward !!

#7 ·
You can get a ticket from the local cops for just about any reason.. They LOVE paddlefest....
You should have just told them you were a Boulderite.... Then they would have let you off for sure!!!:grin::grin::grin:

Ok so dont speed between bv and saliva.... Stop at the stop sign by the elementary school and dont speed on E main - it is now 15 mph.. Then you will have no worries...

On the flip side of that coin - if you choose to rally the subie in town and then throw some of that "boulder attitude" around... Well I could see where you may have problems with the bvpd...

#18 ·
I could not tell - was the cougar in the back or the front of the duo???

Yet another trap in the bag of tricks cougar's use on young bucks - the jackson duo....

#19 ·
Cougars are great! They cut down on little kitty cats that are hunting the songbirds as a plus! My neighbor lost her kitty to the cougar that was sighted in town a couple of weeks ago, another plus! We need more big cats in town and maybe the deer will move out. I keep trying to evict the deer from my front yard but they are worse then grown adults still living with the rents and keep coming back.....

#20 ·
A real mtn lion also ate a goat here in town a couple of weeks ago as well... Another friend got some pics of a small one a week or so ago... Heck hunters have taken 3 off midland (with in sight of main st) in just the last year... I talk to the boys who look for cats and there is not one but sevral mtn lions commin into town just about every night......

The cougars will arrive complete with jackson duo's on Tues...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.