My 2 cents for those who do not care.
1. All of Summit is part of the Front Range. Yes even Breck.
2. Steven is right the best part of Colorado is the SW part. Far from the Front Range.
3. Every place in Colorado has some positive aspects. Even Trinidad and Greeley.
4. The Front Range sprrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwllllllll lllllsssssss from Ft Collins to Pueblo.
5. The Front Range is the #1 threat to the lifestyle we choose to live up here.
6. The Front Range is the #1 reason a ton of us get to live up here.
7. Not sure what the cool guy attitude is probably in Summit somewhere. We sure seem to get a lot of the sweet guy attitude when visiting the front range.
8. The South Platte is closer to the LA River than any I can think of.
9. The import and export of women is mandatory to keep sanity in a BV winter.
10. When the import of women is out of the question or when there are size issues snow machines and online poker can/will replace the fairer sex for much of the winter.
11. Boulder produces the best entertainment that has come out of Colorado is some while. Rumor up here is that Dr. Churchill will be recruiting (little Eichmans) for the CU football team. This will not help CSU will still win the yearly game.
Yep us hicks got mud on our boots from the street and I dont care. I would be willing to bet that most of the people that we share this great community with dont either. Not sure how long it takes to drive to work never felt the need to measure. Funny the little differences that we Hicks and the Rangers have.
I hate to brag but you know us hicks Just curious how many Rangers are leaving work today at 3:30 pm to ride endless POW lines under the sunset. Then a timberline BBQ and more POW lines under the moonlight. I guess there is a reason that we live up here after all.
Marco can you hear the bell? It is ringin clear.