Old 06-20-2006   #1
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Thanks to everyone who made FIBArk happen!

while I still volunteer at the event by mc-ing the freestyle that job give the impression of an inflated involvement in the details of the event. The reality is I have not been on the board for two years now and I want to give huge props to Chad Hixon for his hard work. The event just keeps getting better and Chad works his ass off for 12 months to pull off the whitewater events not to mention running around like crazy for the entire weekend. And he still had energy to win the expert class on Sunday.

Also Lisa Kent and Jason Lapointe. Neither of whom will ever read this post but worked super hard on the scoring. And lastly Matt Solomon. Matt was our head judge and I can honestly say this is the first year we did not have some big controversy. Plus now everyone over here has learned a little taste of the Soli ledgend for his after hours antics. I am super proud of our community for pulling it off every year. Cheers. My spelling sucks...fix the spell checker please.

Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006   #2
pnw, Washington
Seemed like you had your hands full with keeping your co-announcer from starting a riot with the rafters coming through. Seemed humorous from my end.
gh is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off