Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2005   #21
I agree with sj and some of the others.. It is only the fault of the people who are posting pictures on here and telling everyone how great it is, but hey, "by the way, you can't come here". Wasn't it even writen about in a national magazine? So much for being quiet and keeping it a "secret". I also will never go there, and I have no sympathy for the situation.

Old 10-06-2005   #22
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Send a message via MSN to hobie
Who said it was a secret and to not go there? Not me. People have known it for years! And yes, go there if you want but do it the right way, meaning no trash, dogs running around, partying and camping. Where's the confusion here?

Old 10-06-2005   #23
Hobie quit kooking it so much live and let live, call out somebody like that is weak.
Old 10-06-2005   #24
Denver, Colorado
Hobie, it's only fair that I put your picture up after you called Stiff out:
Old 10-06-2005   #25
KVBA TV8 Vail weatherman/Colorado Kayaker, Colorado
Send a message via MSN to hobie
If you write something, you need to be held accountable for it. Even on the net. Im still working on finding out who you are Loop Dog. Give it a little time.

Old 10-06-2005   #26
Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990

Alright everyone start playing nice. It's time to take a step back and take a deep breath. People are now just starting to fan the flames for pure entertainment. I know I've checked out this post more than I needed too. It's time to get back to work are at least go paddle.

Christoph, not cool throwing gas on the fire.

Reed, dumb move posting those pics. Think about the fallout.

Hobie, your not from Cali- so the Warchild thing doesn't really work. Maybe beer drinking, pitbull owning, corporate paddler- now that's more like it.

Steve, throwing out threats to employers is weak. He's passionate about something- you shouldn't hold it against him. Or, I'll tell everyone you post more on Boatertalk more than you do here.

Loop, pick a better movie to quote from. Now who want's to go for mustache ride?

Newby, where are those damn pics already. If you're a 400lb inmate I'm going to be pissed.

Caspian, who knew all that time trying to get out of jail would payoff. Nice law refference... if I need a lawyer can I call?

Now everyone take a step back, remove the hook from your upper lip. And let this fish swim away. The trooling is over.

It's time to find another topic. How about should NRS make my new Beater top or not? And would you buy tech tee shaped like a wife-beater. Come on you know if would be killer. Paddle all day and drink PBR all night in the same top. Now is it cooler to wear a rash guard or a Beater Top?
I love to dance, but who needs the music- It throws me off.
Old 10-06-2005   #27
i agree with hobie. its not that i don't want people to go there, i just don't want the directions published on the net. if you really want to go by all means do, it is a sick spot. get someone that has gone to show you the way, it's usually not that hard. that way they can pass along the m-wave etiquette(i know it sounds cheesy) that should have been passed to them.
i guess i could go on but i'm not.

eeeerrrrrrkkkkkk(peeling out)
Old 10-06-2005   #28
Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Hey Don,
I keep telling you folks.... I should be out in CO to see my godson in Denver sometime around December. Any of you folks who're around then, I'm always up for grabbing a beer and putting these vicious inmate rumors to rest once and for all. Bring the dogs, the spouses, the boats, the kids, whatever..... nothing like a bunch of tanked boaters in the off-season to liven up a party, right? Maybe I could even talk one of ya' into teaching me to snowboard (or at least making a valiant effort at it) while I'm out there, to boot??

And just thought I'd throw this out.... there's a tropical storm stalled out over northern GA, Western NC, and East TN for at least the next two days. Man, I'm not normally a huge fan of living in TN, but I'm grinning like an idiot about this upcoming weekend!!! Anyone with last-minute standby tix is more than welcome to throw a boat in a bag and make the trip out! I'll even save ya' a seat on the shuttle run.....
Old 10-06-2005   #29
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Old 10-06-2005   #30
Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997

That's funny shit. Starting to plan a trip out to the NW to paddle anything but a wave in an irrigation ditch around the holidays. Think there's something worth doing out there. Are you going to be around?

Closed Thread