Old 09-09-2005   #11
geez if I get in on this thread I am not sure if I will

A. End up with a small anatomy complex

B. Get my ass kicked

C. End up in a hotel room with lots of mirrors and a velvet Elvis with
Rasta and GaryE

D. all of the above

Pass the cheertos pleez this could get good. this is not sj an anonomous poster stole my password yano the guy with the L on his forhead hitting on the transvestite in the corner

sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #12
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Ok, first let me start with the 17 yr old badass, big balls no mercy shit talking mtn buzz gang...

ky and reality, are obviously the head of the notorious mtn buzz gang as they seem to post off each others posts, how cute... Let me guess reality, ky's mommy won't let him off the tit to jump back on here and post in his own defense of his awesome, yet pumped up fingers, typing shit about someone he doesn't like? So you hop on and start typing while the radness of yourself drips onto the keyboard and the veins start bulging out of your forehead like the time you got your stool pushed in next to pine creek rapid by ky, or was he the catcher, you two are pretty confusing? I'm sure you'll clear everything up on this next go around for me.

Fuzzy welcome to the game you saucey little cumdumpster. I need the address to the "american funiture warehouse"and i'll be sure to see you, so you get your commision.. I'm starting to get worried that i'm becoming a sex symbol for the mtn buzz chocolate cowboy gang..It's kind of special in a way, I mean in this new day and age, yet seeing the kind of folks that like me, think i'll stay on the "otherside".. So feel free to share your cockholster with the above as i'm sure ky would love to show you his meat and reality would be way into busting a blood vessel somewhere around his forehead..

SJ,dammit you made me fall out of my chair and hit my head, now your ass is grass son, at the rigor bridge at 3:30.. Also that elvis thing was a one time thing, so stop spreading rumors about Rasta running around with his winky hanging out of the velvet peeing in his own mouth.. This is a boating forum, so let's fluff and ego boost me as I have a low self esteem..

Hammer watch yourself, with a nickname like that the choc mtn buzz gang will be stalking.. Don't paddle into the fog and stay away from any flourescent orange glowing objects as Rasta pointed out, cause I may have used them but I didn't bring them.. Theres some weird shit going on in those there woods..

Tomcat,why can't you keep your rump rangers on that side of the mississippi? What the hell is going on in the east? You choads need to get your own forum, so the CO folk can fight and cry with each other..

Now everyone else should go play hide and go f%^k yourself...

ps-if I offended or threatend anyone over 127 pounds please except my apology, for the peps under that F^&K OFF!

Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #13
YEEESSSSS!!!!! Gary you dumb shit, you walked right into it!!! Your fly off the handle responces on this thread (I only 'skimmed' 'em 'cause i dont really care what the windbag has to say) only go and prove what I said above. Say whatever you want...i really couldn't care less, but get all crazy when someone talks a little shit to you (the way you do to everyone else) and you jsut back up and prove all the shit I said about you.

RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005   #14
oh yeah
in rasta's defense; he must have blown his wad pushing joeys and jenny's down the clear creek all summer. and his eyes must be sore from gawking at all the young softball honnies. and lastly, i'm sure he's all torn up over losing his workplace eye candy. however, i trust that the great rasta will pull out his patch kit and duct tape and sew up his ego and once again stand tall in the eyes of all forthcoming koolaids. until that day arrives, i will do my part and remind everyone that cheesman can't be all that hard since it has been rafted.
danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005   #15

Anything for an old freind. Next year gore in the kmart pool toy!

hey diddle diddle...
lotsawater is offline   Reply With Quote