Old 03-10-2015   #31
Kevin - are you going on Carter's Middle Fork trip?

We are headed to the South Fork of the Salmon from the takeout, and are going to put in on July 2 take out on July 4th for fireworks in Riggins, back in Colorado by Sunday July 5th. You should include that in your plans. Give the SF Salmon a google if you have any doubts - it looks sweet. Give me a call if you want more info.

BrianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015   #32
Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990

Back when I started paddling the stern boof as you're calling it was named a Rocket Move. In my old Frankenstein I would peel out into the current, go into a stern squirt, stall it out in the main current drop into flushy holes, and POW I would get shot out of the hole straight into the sky. Kind of like doing a stern ender, but with downstream momentum.

I love to dance, but who needs the music- It throws me off.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015   #33
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
Paulk I wouldn't know too much about Uldis' mom's STD's. I took that V card and haven't been back since. Why aren't you wrapping it up? Silly younging.

East Fork Kaweah, Minus rapids, Farmlands

Briank, Yes Jess and I are going to the Salmon. As of now I have a green light on the SF Salmon
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015   #34
?, ?
Paddling Since: 05
First of all my mother is a virgin so now I know you guys are just making stuff up.

Second, brown canyon, numbers, clear fork cowlitz

Third, I'm alternate brown clawing/skeet skeeting as I write this stout post one handed so I really don't even feel like I had to name drop the numbers, but I did anyways Kevin, just for you.

But more to the point, this thread has recently become irrelevant. I should have listened to you guys all along. I was wrong, you were right. You're so cool, I'm so lame.
All the moves you guys have been showing me for years are the 2015 style move

Uldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015   #35
Paddling Since: 2009
The style video is possibly the funniest kayaking video I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

"Go fast and Take Chances,"
-Isaac Levinson
mark_vanis is offline   Reply With Quote