Old 08-07-2008   #1
Taylor flows

Ran upper taylor the other day and it was a blast. Any idea how long this flow will last 400cfs as of today.

thogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #2
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
well supposedly we're supposed to have 400 cfs for this downriver race thingy during the festival, so it will at least be at 400 through then. after that, i expect they'll slowly ramp it down through august and i bet come september it will be off....maybe 200-300 through labor day? im hoping...

gonna be doing the upper and middle on saturday, slot down to five mile, if you want to join us youre more than welcome! i imagine we'll likely meet at five mile around noonish

"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008   #3
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005

I have a couple of intermediate III boaters from the front range that I have been running Browns with lately and I think it is time to push it up a notch for them. I was planning on putting in at the bottom of #6 and running down to BV, or doing Maytag to Parkdale on the Ark. with them on Sunday, but I would really like to do another trip to the Taylor before it's done for the season. Sounds like from your posts it would be fun to do a little paddling with ya,.. let me know what you think.
Logan 719-229-9333

Until then, I'll spend some time... down on the river
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #4
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
im always down but sunday is out for me this weekend, Im taking a bunch of beginners down the gunnison. if you can make it saturday we'd love to have you though, were doin an upper + middle.

i have to work mon through half day thursday next week, so next thursday afternoon, friday, next weekend, and the next four days after that are all free so if you cant make it saturday then maybe sometime in those days?

a buddy of mine is going to a wedding this weekend but is keen to paddle when he gets back next wednesday, so I imagine we will be on the taylor for a few days next weekend. let me know!
"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
yetigonecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote