Chairman of the British Canoe Union (BCU) Surf Committee
He's from Cornwall, SW of England, was ranked in 2005 nº2 in UK; came 2nd HP at European Championship in Mundaka last year and this year, he did it again!
Missed Costa Rica due a small accident and, regarding his surfkayaking experience, counts with 3 years competitively but many years board, windsurf and boat surfing recreationally.
Recently, was elected as Chairman of the British Canoe Union (BCU) Surf Committee.
THIS INTERVIEW WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ON PLAYAK !!
BENJAMIN DURAN - FRENCH FREESTYLE CHAMPION 2005
- 6th for the European champion ship in 2004 (junior)
- 1st lyon river festival 2003 et 2004 (junior)
- French champion ship in 2005 (senior)
- 3th for the euro cup in Prague 2005(senior)
- Member of the freestyle team in 2004 and 2005
Great PICS from Zambezi River!
Don't miss it!
luis pedro abreu