Old 10-01-2004   #1
Paddling Since: 1994
spots open for westwater oct 17-18

I have a permit launching on the 17th for an overnight and have decided to open up the trip to kayakers since I am tired of dealing with batches of non boating guests. hauling bags is easier then bodies. I had to get the permit for 12 because of money transfer reasons. there are a few of us launching at loma on the 15, so anyone interested in floating the upper canyon with us is wecome. I dont mind haulin all that smelly polypro and neoprene the duration. It is a real nice time to be down there. anyone looking to see the canyon at a little slower pace then a rush through day trip is welcome. I am all about camping lower lil d for the playspot. love to see you loonies out there on moonless nights.....wasted. always nice to meet new people to hear new stories, or their version of the old ones. so far it is a couple rafts a dory and one or 2 yakers. so there are 5 to eight spots open. oh, i'd rather not see any dogs this trip. Ive done my kayaker dog hauling for the year. first come first serve. for more info , email or give a holler 303 956 5722 zach

zbaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #2
Paddling Since: 1994
oh, other rafts welcome as well. if so, dogs are fine. just tired of dealing with the incessant whining as the owner paddles away.

zbaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #3
RFV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 94

Man Zac;
Back in on the 17th? I just saw your post today. 22nd. How was Cat? HALLOWEEN on the Upper?
Big Dave
pasta is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off