Mountain Buzz banner

Soul Waterman boats coming to CO this spring!

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  asshole 
#1 ·
I'm excited to announce that I'm now a part of the Soul Waterman team as an ambassador. I'm most excited about Corran's designs and bringing a few of his kayaks to Colorado for folks to check out and get their hands on in 2017. At this point I'm planning to get the Terrible Two, the Chaos Monkey (with both ends) and the Main Squeeze. I'll keep folks apprised on exact dates, but expect delivery of these boats in the spring. In the meantime, check out the website as there are some pretty rad designs for kayaks in different classes as well as SUPs. Corran has re-engineered the outfitting in the kayaks to be lighter, stiffer and more friendly for user modifications than most of what is currently on the market resulting in an all around lighter weight boat. Ends are also replaceable on the types of boats that take the most impacts. Check it out!

Plastic Kayaks – Soul Waterman
Soul Waterman
Cheers,
Kevin

#2 ·
Fascinating redesign on the Duo. I like the placement of the grab handles at the front sides of the front cockpit for little kids - much better grip than the cockpit rim - though I'd worry about potential impact to arms while gripping fixed points for bigger kids.

The WaveSport Transformer interchangeable tips seem to have mated with old school end caps and created massive interchangeable end cones. Neat to see something new in design/function.

How about the Rapier paddle? It would be great to be able to order one once they are back in stock online in 2018 or 2019?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.