Old 10-14-2005   #1
Sometimes the best part of going boating

are the people & places you see & meet along the way, alcohol included.
the sine qua non of wine, its affects run from the obvious to the not so obvious. Alcohol doesn’t just provide the kick: it gives texture ("body"), flavor (roundness and sweetness) and vinosity (makes it smell and taste like wine) as well as providing balance and a certain chemical and physical stability to wines. The primary alcohol is known as ethyl alcohol or ethanol, but there are dozens of other so-called "higher" alcohols which though in minute quanitites provide hundreds of flavors.
Go here:

action is the enemy of thought
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005   #2
don't know what to say about the vino,but had a question about your photo gallery.Is the art zone you refer to Xilitla the residence and grounds of eccentric surrealist patron Edwin James,near cascadas micos?Did ya see any of Dali's lobster telephones?
Also is your site only for hair?I doubt you'd want beta on Chama, Rio G, OR GILA{MAYBE THAT BOX RUN}but what about a write up of the UPR.Pecos or Canadian.We really need a new NM guidebook.

cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005   #3

Yup, the art zone is that strange creation from the mind of Edwin James. missed the lobsters, but that sounds cool. Give me a write up on the runs you mentioned and I will post them on my website. A guide book is in the works. Adios, Atom..
action is the enemy of thought
atom is offline   Reply With Quote