Old 06-27-2011   #1
Rifle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2010
Some class III stoke

Well I debated with myself if I should even post this because it pales in comparison to some of the big water, c. butte, wyoming, etc. vids that have been on the buzz lately but I have yet to contribute some stoke so here ya go. This goes out to all those Class IV and V wannabees like myself who are enjoying the shit out of this high water as well! If you're looking for some sick boaters showing off all that paddling steeze, check a different thread! We're just a group of 2nd year bozo's who enjoy being on the water as much as possible. With that said, the vid shouldn't bore you, some great sections (Plateau Creek, Big Sur, Cemetary, Lower Eagle) on here and used a few different camera angles to keep it moving. Hope you enjoy, cheers!

fids11 is offline   Reply With Quote

class ii, class iii

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Class II - III anyone? rmalarky Kayaking | Trip Planner 10 08-06-2010 04:46 PM
Class III magistermiguel Whitewater Kayaking 4 07-20-2010 06:56 AM
Lyons Outdoor Games & Class III/III+ Paddling allgood Kayaking | Trip Planner 3 05-30-2008 11:50 PM
Anyone running Class III/III+ on Saturday? mango_yaks Kayaking | Trip Planner 1 07-16-2004 08:31 AM
North St Vrain-- Class II run and Class III+ run Arn Whitewater Kayaking 0 06-28-2004 01:57 PM

» Classified Ads
Wavesport Diesel 60

posted by pattimiller747

Cool colors - purples, black and greys Lightly used two...

Pyranha S6F

posted by CFriday

2008 Pyranha S6F. Stopped paddling in 2008, been stored in...

Pyranha Burn 3 Medium

posted by Rendezvous River Sports