Old 01-22-2008   #1
Salt Lake City, Utah
Paddling Since: 02
So, thinking about booking a room

Heading to the pcnw in march. I had planned on crashing with my boys, but luckly I can spare them the agony. The Sheraton has rooms at 20% off if i book now. I can not wait to discard those uncomfortable moments of comradre. With this plan of attack I should be able to wake up bright eyed and bushytailed not having had the previously experienced encombersome alcohol fueled blowouts which had previously stopped me from padddling at the buttcrack of dawn before the world has woken up. Luckily i will be able to savor the flavor of a restful, cushy, luxiorious nights sleep. Think they might have missed their target audience. Anyone here ever slept in a truckbed? Probably not...

Thank you Sheraton!!!

Great ad, Haven't been able to not see it yet. Not a picture junkie but pictures beat the soul thumping of corporate america.

My $.25

God Bless SKA Brewery-Sturgeon General
C-dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #2
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Send a message via AIM to wnccreeker
yeah, I was debating about either a flatwater rafting trip in alaska, or maybe bringing my boat down to florida. I guess its cold in alaska this time of year, so florida sounds like the best choice. I've heard there's a six foot waterfall somewhere with a super bad ass shallow landing. Think its like, only 4 hours away from a crappy playwave that only exists at certain specific levels. I'll make sure to post a trip report when I get back. jealous anyone?
wnccreeker is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules