Originally Posted by Mike Harvey
actually it is not snowing in town right now. I am not sure about the pass Hank is driving up there this afternoon. watching noaa.gov
as of right now we have gotten all yes's on moving the race to Sunday when the forecast is mid 60's and bluebird. I am still waiting to find out if all our volunteers can help out on Sunday. I will know more later this afternoon.
As the local RSN weatherman I going to call a perfect day Sunday for the ski and paddle portions with lots of mud, blood and suffering on the bike leg! Bring it on I can hardly wait, I might even go do a training lap tonight....
ps I'm sure Hobie has been studying this as well and would concur.