Royal Gorge This Weekend (2/18-19) - Mountain Buzz

Old 1 Week Ago   #1

Fruita, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Royal Gorge This Weekend (2/18-19)

Would anyone like to run Royal Gorge this weekend (its running at about 480)? I recently moved to the front range and would love to meet some fellow boaters in the area. Full disclosure...I have never run Royal Gorge but feel that it's comfortably within my skill level. I would be open to running it Saturday or Sunday.

-Tom

trbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Misspellingintothefuture!

Fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Don't think I am making it down there, but have a great trip! Out of curiosity, what are you bringing for a boat? You'd be happy in a small raft( 12' or less kinda range) or Yaking of course. Will be bony, but I have run it comercialy in the 200 cfs range.
Awesome stretch!
Old 1 Week Ago   #3

Fruita, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Thanks! I'd prefer to kayak it, but I also have a Mini-me if someone out there would be interested in R2ing it instead.
trbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4

salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 24
Royal Gorge

I can be interested in running the gorge. It would have to be Sunday if that works. I live in Salida, so not a problem connecting here or there. I can go either way as far as paddling or paddling a raft. I am not sure about ice in places that don't see the sun.
Thanks
riverpickle is offline   Reply With Quote