Mountain Buzz banner

Pueblo, Salida, BV

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Skillkilla 
#1 ·
I have only driven by Pueblo and went to paddle fest at BV in June when it was running. I know its still bare bones out there but how are the Pueblo, Salida and BV play parks at this level. The research I found says 600 is minimum roughly at most of the features but are the current levels at least boat able Pueblo looks like 300ish today. Thanks for any beta on early season flows.

#2 ·
I can only speak for the BV and Salida parks, but at current flows (207 & 304 respectively) they are both pretty shallow. There is the staircase wave at BV which you can do flat spins on and that's about it. Not sure if the lowdow wave is good, didn't try to get on it. Looked like the trough was too big, without a rooster tail. Salida is about the same, one feature you can get a few moves in on (main one) and a few others that are good for SUP's. There is also a small slalom course there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.