Mountain Buzz banner

Props to Corey Volt

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  shuttelhunny 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let the paddling comunity know that Corey Volt is the man. Each year around FIBArk Corey pops his head into the store to say hi and offer his assistance in any way possible during FIBArk. Today while unloading about 100 cases of water into the FIBArk building there was Corey unloading and re-stacking all of them. Thanks Corey for your help today and in advance for whatever else I get you to do over the weekend.

-Chad Hixon

#3 ·
that is funny I was just thinking the same thing yesterday as Cory was moving a pallet of flagstone over at our headquarters without even being asked. in case anyone thinks pro boaters are ego maniacal primadonna I submit Cory as exhibit 1 for that not being the case. not to mention I have seen him in the eddys giving impromptu clinics nearly every day. props is right.

#4 ·
Its a great community of people. I started picking up trash before our EJ clinic in Pueblo and I looked around and the Jackson squad was walking around with trash bags, helping me cleanup. Very nice.

#5 ·
Gotta' give Corey props too. Dagger is lucky to have Colorado's favorite red headed step child as an ambassador.

Corey is a good friend of the Paddling Life crew and along with being a great competitor - he finished sixth in our freestyle event - he's also always willing to set safety for the race. And he's always willing to run the shiite!

Keep it up Volt!

#6 ·
Has anyone mentioned that Corey also rescues lost cats???? Yup, while cat-sitting the not-so-precious kitten 'Dexter' escaped (twice) and Corey dropped what he was doing to get the bastard cat back- if only there were more like Corey around the community!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.