O.K. not to be a DICK but...
1) When someone puts up a sweet waterfall pic let it ride for at least 6-24 hours before you throw up your lame - ass picture of a hole that you might be able to throw some ends in when the water gets higher pic. (case in point http://mountainbuzz.com//album_page.php?pic_id=1135
2) When someone puts up a picture of a first descent, especially if it is a picture of a sweet waterfall, once again, let it ride for as long as you can resist your itchy little trigger finger (yes ToddG is guilty of this very crime but at least he gave props with the call to the "previous" button ( http://mountainbuzz.com//album_page.php?pic_id=1133
3) Rafting pictures should be limited to non-blurry carnage and or exciting descents. Nobady wants to see your family rafting photos. Notice how the galleries read "KAYAK: Creeks" and "KAYAK: Rodeo & Freestyle." Emphasis on kayak.
4) Nude pictures are always welcome ( http://mountainbuzz.com/album_page.php?pic_id=1136
5) And finally, self promotional use is nearly a must for posting pics but let's not go overboard here. If you do something cool ( http://mountainbuzz.com//album_page.php?pic_id=1132
) most of us want to know about it. But nobady wants to see you doing your first 45 degree cartwheel at the golden playpark. We just don't give a fuck. Oh yeah, and putting pics up of your buddies who think they are cool, looking goofy, is just plain good form, because we all think that shit is funny (thanks Atom - no link to my goofy ass though, what can I say I was beat down from the run above, at least I got around 6 feet of air).