Old 07-08-2009   #21
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
....hook up...

....menges has offered my guide services in the BLACK CANYON in his last post with photos...yes, i will offer a guided trip thru the guts of the earth...i will carry your new avocado HEFE thru the HELL PORTAGE(you carry your camping gear)you'll carry the rest of the portages so you have something to bitch/brag about...i can't boof for you but can point them out to you.... i can't roll up for you but can tell you how quick you need to roll up...i can't catch fish for you but can teach you how to cast(ok, i'll catch fish if need be and will prepare a gourmet canyon dinner)...i can't make you sleep well the night before but i can rub warm milk on your tummy...i can't navigate your new avocado HEFE for you but will listen to the reasons why you can't(unless you get really sloppy, i'll "harp on ya")...i can't explain all the moves to you but you can follow me....i will catch you at the must make eddies with open, loving arms but can't make the paddle strokes to get you there...what else...oh yeh, i can help you out of your boat at LARSEN'S LEDGE, but will not carry the portage for you....i can't say that you'll dodge all the ivy, but i will lay down my body across most of it....oh, if you have a bully that is fuking with you i might be able to get GARY E. to rally for a "bully beatdown".....if you are having problems gettin' laid i'll hook you up with a slut bag of whatever gender you choose....not much else i can do but say buy the boat!!!!juniorranger420cb

milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #22
basalt, Colorado
Paddling Since: 08
I hope i can rally the boys. Shouldn't be a problem. Definetly top of star and on down would be sick to meet up and ride. If it works out we will need a place to put the bikes for the beni.I may have my wife drive over and bring provisions. Trev said he may want the hefe if its still around. He is going to check the buzz tomorrow for this post. He lives in a trailor down by the river so no internet. Keep me posted.

caliclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #23
crested butte, Colorado
....update #2....

....he's out and i talked to him....doc said he was "walking the tightrope"....because he was in shape and healthy(buff) he avoided the wheelchair....home tomorrow....caliclimber, no problem with the bikes...they'll be within crawlin' distance from the eldo...floor space as well....peace...DOUBLE TOP TRAIL was class 4+ the other day...
Old 07-08-2009   #24
Milo / Menges - please send me a mailing address so I can send some items down for the ELDO, fundraiser. Menges has my email so please send it there.

I hope to be able to join you guys so we can polish off the beer that Menges' bear-friend didn't drink and toast the studliness of Este, but just in case I'm dropping things in the mail.
twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009   #25
CB, Colorado
Paddling Since: 99
MELNICK IS.............DAAAAA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HomeSlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #26
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
Damn Milo, don't go getting my arse kicked. Sending good vibes to Melnick
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #27
crested butte, Colorado

....ok, it's obvious that GARY E. is out on the "bully beatdown"... i guess i'll have to contact kasparmyke...he seems to be quite tough....gary, i just thought that you'd be able to rubber guard/ go-go plata any man walking the earth.....sorry, don't want to see you "tap out" or go night-night to help melnick pay his have a reputation to uphold....melnick just has a broken neck.....will send your vibes to my boy...going to see him right now....GARY E. how bout a 30 pack of pbr on the gsp VS "pitbull" alves or.....mir VS cock les gnar?????? milo
Old 07-14-2009   #28
crested butte, Colorado

...the road to recovery is upon my him out of the house for 2 victory laps down ELK AVE. in crested butte yesterday......i will post when he gets that first PBR in hand...then we'll really know he's back....huge thanks to MARK at KEEN, and BRYANS OWEN at ASTRAL and TURE'S gal....oh and thanks to GARY E. for his autographed, life sized nude photo!!!! only a bit of photoshopping was applied(in my opinion)....that will go on E-BAY, CRAIG'S LIST, AMAZON and MTN BUZZ for sale wonder the guy fires the shit up!!!!!!!he has such large "hands"....milo
Old 07-14-2009   #29
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Originally Posted by milo View Post
....for all you ladies that are not ready for a hefe.....i should mention that he is the BEST LOOKING GUY in town....whomever donates the most(sorry ATOM, you're not a chick) could win a date with him....he'd try to break my neck if he knew i was posting this shit....anyhow, he is a handsome dude...tall, dark and full of ripplin' muscles...he teles and is single as, thanks for your support and i'll pass on the info about the Jho institute....milo
I've never heard of a Dad matchmaking for a son...should I be ashamed to admit I remember the lyrics to "Matchmaker" from "Fiddler on the Roof"? I don't think macho boaters are supposed to know any broadway tunes...How do I atone? Should I go drink rum from a dirty booty to make up for it?

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match

Yakinsmaaker is offline   Reply With Quote