Old 04-09-2007   #1
Breckenridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Part Time roommate wanted in BV

I just rented a sweeet 2 bedroom condo just off of Main Street in BV for six months and I will only be using it about 60% of the time. I am a 39 year old paddler, am very chill, a professional guy who loves to paddle, mountain bike, board, fly fish, camp... and I also love to kick back a few drinks on the weekends, 420 friendly. The 39 year old part is decieving because the life I lead keeps me very young at heart and soul, although I am not a "party hound" .

I would like to rent the other room to another paddler or outdoorsy who will not be partying during the week, or if so not much more then a few beers here and there. Someone who will respect my space as I will theres. Perhaps someone I could paddle with ultimately. I guide a Puma Aire and love to R-2, R-3 as often as possible.

I travel randomly for business and will also be gone on some paddle trips to the Poudre, and to Gunnison among other fun spots throughout the Spring and Summer and so there will be many days I will not even be there. I am paying $850.00 per month plus utilities.

Ultimately I am looking for a long- term part-time roomate that will pay $425.00 per month and I will cover the utilities. I am also open to shorter term scenarios if I think you would be a good match.

Please call me @ 720-352-3803 if your game for a fun sunny summer paddlin the ARK!

veeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #2
Edwards, Colorado
Chris, check your PMs.
outdoormikeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules