Mountain Buzz banner

Part 2 - Unlocking Wyomings Secret Stash

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  deepsouthpaddler 
#1 ·
For Your Viewing Pleasure

Click It-
Coldfear

#7 ·
that run only looks about mile or so long right? little over 400 feet in a little over mile would be fun.

yes, but planning on coming back for it all in the sprign. have you heard of la vasseur falls its in the same drainage.. ill head to cody next time pick you up than we can talk about the shit we need to get done... but i checkd on the way back from bluegrass and the lower laprele canyon is flowing.(late season irrigation.) i might go for a stroll tomarrow before leaving but i have an interview at 1 saturday. trying to squeeze it all in.... adn the lower canyon is private property so gotta somehow be stealth. maybe ill skip my last day tomarrow and say fuck it and go for the water

way to get er done! in the snow was better than when it gets muddy.

#8 ·
check it out one run is about 10 miles, one spot you paddle next to a peak that is 1200 feet above you.
one other that could have a Big South feel. i was going to leave my beta book for the range to Luke but he's a SUP for life now. so im keeping the goods. lots of unfinished business.

bates creek will be kicking if we get a good snow. they lower half the canyon has a section that could be remenescent of teacups (possibly) about 240 in half a mile. on the topo looks like it could be farely consistant.

#10 ·
laramie range is very unique! and very very old. for sure stay in touch. i want some big horns runs next year. you get any of the piney creeks?

so so far bates creek has gorge walls to the water. boxelder has gorged walls to the water. deer has some gorged walls to the water and laprele gorge has gorges walls to the water, c**T*Nw**D creek has gorged walls to the water as well... .

the least likely place with some of the most quality. itll be the new early season destination in about 2 years or one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.