Old 06-14-2005   #1
ski/kayak bum
OT! So here it is a political thread.....

say what you will.......medman be careful, kayakers tend to care about the environment, other communities around the world, and their civil rights, therefore they tend to be left wingers. Rule 1: attack content and not spelling. Rule 2: you must include some insult of front rangers (bonus points go towards wit)

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #2
I beleive that would be true of us more educated and well traveled Front Range kayakers. I am not sure about the west slopers tho. Of course it is about time for busboys and dishwashers to report so we might not hear from them for awhile. Maybe when the property managment guys get done with their yard work? peace sj

sj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #3
Indian Hills, Colorado
Turns out it was you damn front rangers who voted for Bush. Summit, Routt, La Plata, Pitkin, all for Kerry! You front range bastards, what were you thinking?
DanOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #4
I love you Aaron.
See you in DENVER tomorrow.
Don't your parents live here?
I kan to spel!!!
Which is worse? Front range or S. Cal? for thought on your flight.

Oh, yeah. What's the prefix on your cell phone Double-dumb-@ss? 303, thought so.
twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #5
I have a hard time believing the the interior of CO. voted Kerry, regardless, Boulder went left, waaaay left; so I can say it's not "our" fault.

It's possible to be a kayaker and be conservative, it's just not possible to be a kayaker and support the bush admin. Unless of course you are a kayaker that supports increased logging, reduced pollution controls and consistent big business give-a-ways.

I want to see Bush and Chaney in a tandom kayak running paralyzer on lake creek. Perhaps that would begin the healing process for me. Maybe.
De la Boot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #6
Jeez Dan Is'nt Indian hills in the front range? I live in a precinct that went 85% bush. And nothing says Fu@$ You like a dirty Honda, boat on top with a "Don't Blame me I did'nt vote for him"Bummper sticker. sj
Old 06-14-2005   #7
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
You people kill me...You drive your huge trucks and suvs and think the problem is the bush admin..This shit(politics,money) has been going on way before bush..Pick your poison,you want to bitch about oil and the enviorment then stop driving to the numbers,or lake creek or obj..You want to talk educated,step up and look in the mirror,then say something...We are all a bunch of hypocrites,so don't come on here and start talking shit about "if you voted for bush your not a paddler" or whatever...I usaully avoid these topics,religion,politics ect cause you can talk forever and the veiws stay the same...So stop whinning cause your guy lost and vote again and again til you are happy and then I don't have to listen to a bunch of whinny bitches....I voted for kerry by the way,get over it,HE SUCKS ALSO!
Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #8
Better distinguish between Denver and suburbia,it,s the suburban lifestyle thats the most disgusting on the planet,the inner city is a little more responsible.Highlands Ranch epitomizes everything an urban area SHOULD NOT BE ,sprawl,oversized homes,complete dependence on cars,no diversity,kids whose parents have thier lives planned out to the minute 4 years in advance,etc.
Lets get these Mayberry MACHIEVELLIANS out of office asap ,I'm gettin' tired of being embarrassed/ashamed of saying where i'm from when i travel abroad,sometimes i lie and say i'm Canadian.

cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #9
Englewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Well said Gary. I would add this one thing: Reasonable minds will differ. Narrow-minded people don't seem to understand this, and neither side has any shortage of them.
Join up, suckas.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
- Soren Kierkegaard
Caspian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #10
I'm out I was trying to be funny and lite. Ya'll have a nice time now. sj