Old 07-17-2006   #31
salida, Colorado
well said sandbagger. It's funny how people react when their out of the comfort zone. I have met a lot of people from Boulder and all were way cool and helpful when searching for a run/whatever. It doesn't take long to run into the yuppies and their ignorance but I just laugh and move on

psu96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #32

You guys are hilarious. You sit there from your shitty homes in the Denver burbs in your cookie-cutter neighborhoods with your crap gear and throw stones at Boulder.

You know what? I work my ass off so I can live in one of the coolest places on the planet and own the best gear. Matching REI outfit? Bring it on. Beautiful women? I must have missed the downside to that one. Starbucks? Yeah, like your town doesnt have 60. At least we only have 4. And our independent shops and restaurants outnumber yours by 50-1 anyway.

So please spare us the "I'm so cool because I can pick on Boulder" attitude and remember who's spanking the hotties and biking to Walker Ranch the next time you're having that vienna sausage special at Applebee's.

joemamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #33
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
I work my ass so I can live in one of the coolest places on the planet and own the best gear
Wow, quote of the day.

....So you work out of your ass, huh? How's that treatin ya.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006   #34
Mr. mamma Your post had some discrepancies I would like to address. First of all Obermeyer and Orvis are not crap gear. And I am currently at my second custom made home in the mountains as it is to hot to be stuck down in the front range. And lastly if you worked smarter instead of harder you would still have a really nice ass like I do. sj

sj is offline   Reply With Quote