Old 03-15-2006   #1
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
.....ONE RIVER EXPEDITION....... boldy do what other tools have not yet river.....three day......SURF the m-WAVE for breakfast(early) "across the street" for an afternoon throwdown session in the MONTROSE BOX.....take the vicious "shortcut" route back to a vehicle inside the park(paddle out and chukar hike and shuttle will take too long).....head towards the FLUFFY MUFFIN(on the way home) for a nice little surf get to hike out of there too... how neet!.....this will go down in daylight hours....mid summer or earlier.....i plan on having time to spare so i can get back to my favorite drinking hole in cb......JUNIOR RANGER 420CB........*******serious inquiries only*****

milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #2
Asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 98

Good to hear your still around, I was hoping you weren't stranded in the Chukar Narrows, living on Poison Ivy Salad and Tubesteak Sandwiches....

This is the best idea I've heard all winter...When will the Narrows be running...April, to the old boy at the damn and tell him we need at least 1,000...

I head that Mitch Bateman and Gordo Liddy are back around...they are the only people I know that have the sack to do the Montrose Triple Crown....

Salida Ranger 420

bowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #3
Mitch Bateman is by far the sickest mofo that I know in the state. If he's in, I'm in. He'll be blunting on my head all day though...
Kyle McCutchen
Cutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006   #4
Are playboating skill a must? I know Mitch has got um, but i am still working on my front surf.
Larsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006   #5
What's up Milo/Bowen? Sounds like more than I'm interested in biting off, but have fun. Milo, did you ever do that "caveman style" run or two-lap day you were talking about last summer?

I'll be out in CO again in late June/early July. Not sure where, but possibly CB. I'll look you up beforehand. I still can't convince anyone to do the Black Canyon with me again.

Dude from Missouri who swam and hiked out of the BCotG.
Curtis_Elwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006   #6
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
.......henge....boofing is a must(you know that).....the "blender hole" will provide us with instant playboating skills......are we talking about the same MITCH?...mitch LOADMAN?....mitch bateman????bearded gunny guy?......or cb wool farmer-loadman...where every load counts...?......curtis....still working on the leather footwear.....need two for swimming(sketchin')... one for scramblin'(freakin') was told by local mountain hardmen that the wet ones will stretch out and i 'm having a drybag(elkhide and pork grease) stitched in one hand and a rock in the other...bringing it back to basics......daily double will fly this spring....with flows of 800 or more....wanna go deep into the fetal positon somewhere in there.....get trod.........JUNIOR RANGER420cb
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006   #7
Asheville, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 98

So what's the deal...."One River Expedition" or "Daily Double." I must say that the daily double is way less appeling than:

1. Morning session at the Muff
2. Black Run (in 7 hours or less)
3. M-Wave Sunset

Count me in........need some more beta,

Mitch JR Wool-Puller Loadman 420 Salida Ranger

bowen is offline   Reply With Quote