Old 11-16-2006   #21
pnw, Washington
Slow down? Thats just crazy talk

"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #22
Vail, Colorado
I was pulled over twice in the same night, 30 minutes in between. I got a speeding ticket the first time and the second time he said "your license plate light is out." I understand you need to have one but, durning the day light they can see it and at night, if they are behind you, their headlights make it clear to see, no? Anywho, the second guy asked if he could search my car, standard proceedure, and it would only take a moment. I said no and if you are not going to ticket me I will be on my way. My girlfriend and I then just peaced out. I didn't have a boat strapped on top but I did have a few pairs of skis. Oklahoma is NOT OK!

Steve Zizzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006   #23
NOT a Boater.. but know all about ROLAND

I am not a Kayaker.
i was searching online for Roland, Oklahoma and the corruption that is there.. and found this cool site.

let me tell you all this about Roland, it is the most corrupt and illegal "raquet" that you have ever seen.

It does not matter if you are breaking the law, they will pull you over no matter what. IF YOU LOOK SUSPICION at all, or have OUT OF STATE tags, they will pull you over.. and they will seach your car.

they will fine you for $930 if you have any weed, etc. and you will have to pay cash.. to avoid the jail cell..
YES cash.. under the table. totally under the radar.

TOTAL CORRUPTION at its best in the USA.

AVOID THIS STRETCH OF ROAD AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

bluesman74 is offline   Reply With Quote