Old 06-21-2008   #21
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
We are boaters...

Originally Posted by Boofington View Post
I resent the way you treat the nude boating concept. .. In case you didn't see my friend's website (, nude boating of all sorts is popular around the country. As somebody who has gotten into whitewater boating in the last couple years, I've decided to expand nude boating to raging rivers as well.
If you want respect for your nudist ideology, go to a nudist website. We're boaters, here to talk about boating. Are you seriously surprised that the majority of us are mocking you? I think most of us resent the way you disrespect our rivers and whitewater safety. At first, your threads where like watching a train wreck...but now, can you seriously give it a rest? Take your few buzzards that are into risking their safety to be naked and talk on your mountainbuzz a rest.'re frickin' hilarious.

jacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #22
D'ango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
From the Jeering section...

Originally Posted by JHimick View Post
I was going to post up and suggest people give you a break until I read this. You have to recognize that nude whitewater boating is as ludicrous as nude tennis or volleyball... actually it's more ludicrous. There are some activities where your junk flapping in the breeze is far more cumbersome and dangerous than the benefit you derive from being nude. Whitewater rafting is one of these activities. One, boat rubber and bare skin don't go together well. Two, when you run Class III or harder whitewater nude you risk tearing a hole in your sack or quite possibly having your genitalia completely ripped off as you get thrown about the boat. Should this be your fate, I doubt you will find much sympathy from the boating community. Nude whitewater boating has no merit. Granted folks are giving you a hard time, posting up here and telling them they're jealous and masturbating is no way to get people to see things from your perspective. Happy boating and good luck keeping your sack intact.
I'm a dumbass, wrong quote, meant to reply to the Boofmeister. Ok, we've all been a little harsh, but in case ya hadn't noticed there's a lot of sharp & deliciously twisted minds here who relish the oppotunity to harp on one another. Take it in good fun & then give it back sideways. I've been cracking up reading these things for the past few days. Your daughter's friend?! Ye-ESS!, like Marv Albert. This gets better every day.

Bornwithatail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008   #23
Local, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to paddlebizzle
Originally Posted by boofington View Post
As for my alcoholism, some of the men we worship as heroes have been heavy drinkers.
That's certainly something to be proud of and definitely lends to your credibility. Trust me - we all love you that much more.

I'm sure that your aspirations will lead you to a global leadership role right along side the leaders you worship. I promise I'll be eagerly waiting your rise to success:
paddlebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #24
C. Springs, Colorado
If Boofy......or should we call him Buffy.......was real......he would be running sections of rivers that don't require wearing a life jacket. (like below his home town dam.) A true nudist would never wear something like a life defeats the whole purpose of being nude in the first place. I love the entertainment factor he adds to the Buzz.....BUTT.....we need more pictures!!!!!!
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008   #25
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
No, we don't. Seriously, no more pictures. I can still taste the vomit in my mouth from the first ones I saw.
I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #26
Superior, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to Lurch
You guys need to check your sarcasm meter. It's way out of calibration!
Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #27

I've just been made aware that a vicious rumor is circulating, and I have to put an end to it right now.

The next GCPBA annual meeting (to be held in Flagstaff in early November) will not -- repeat, not -- be held in the nude.

Rich Phillips
richp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #28
303, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
How did the after work quickie go?

At least I know you didn't leave your balls in the car on a run like that
"I would lick it up if it weren't all glassified and on concrete"
CUkayakGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #29
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Of course the run went smooth- Always does when you are in the NUDE! I don't let all you conformist sheep tell me what to do!

The little lady was a bit apprehensive at the put-in but I just gave her a Mike's Hard Lemonade and told her there was a lollipop waiting at the bottom. She fired it right up.

Next up: nude Cheesman! Just hope I don't get my danglers pinched in a sieve.
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008   #30
, Colorado
Just wondering if it still counts as nude boating if you have Congenital Generalized Hypertrichosis?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wookie1.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	560  

IkayakNboard is offline   Reply With Quote