Old 03-11-2004   #11
West Side Rulz

All ya'll eastsiders can blow all the hot air you want because I'll lookin down on yo wack ass after I launch over yo head. We all know the West sides the only place with the juice to fly and LL is the only tool to ride. ZG is just for pretentious old school Aspenites and sewage sucking fools. Straight out a tha down valley bario, Big Wheelin' to the end.

P Dog

friend of the fork, knife, and spoon
peterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004   #12
Marco – down here on 6th and Perry we are trainin that pit to attack anything that looks like a ZG or a wanta be WV hillbilly – this has not been easy because until now he has been on a steady diet of old people and little fat kids. Thanks for the tip after we rubbed a bit of B&G and fatty prime rib on an old RPM (special rodeo edition) he totally destroyed ate most of it then shat it all out on the rug! Not my rug – Big Pimpin’s pad is dag shat free! Come to think of it one less RPM in the world is nothing short of a blessing straight from the Biggest Pimp of them all up in the sky.

Let Charlito (the-crazed-wonder-mutt) know that Prime Time is watin to throwith the Ultimate and Royal smackith down to keep the Cedar St Hood his own! As far as the yellow hurricane (Rodeo) you will see - Big Pimpin going old school with super long front surfs and pop-ups (endos) at any play spot. That reminds me – Mikey H. We need deeper play spots for us in the “retro” set. I keep knockin the chrome nose cap off “old yeller”. Also you gotta be kiddin High Gavity Old E 40s in the S-Town Hood – and walkin distance from throw down? - it looks like Big Pimpin might have to leave 6th and Perry for the hills. Well the bitchazzs and biznaz is callin so Pimpin has to go.

Big Pimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004   #13
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Big P...huck that hurricane with pride and keep your mouth shut. If the spot isn't deep enough do like we did back in the day and lock in on the side-surf and play some air guitar with your paddle.

I smell a sledneck infiltration...smells like PBR, Ball Park weiners and 2 stroke up in here...
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004   #14
The next zone, .

I know how PBR, Franks, and 2-stroke leave a unique odor. Add diesel fuel to the mix and it is down right funky. Now don’t get me wrong there is nothing better than the smell of diesel, 2-stroke, and PBR in the morning but does anybody know how to wash this smell off? I have been trying for about a year now and I have tried everything, even the trusty spring fresh scent of old spice does not keep it at bay. The only bad part is that most of the women who are attracted to this smell are a bit unique to say the least and some can be very persistent. Trust me it can get down right ugly when you rile up a large woman with the smell of franks and PBR. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004   #15
ski/kayak bum
RDNEK-do these women also chew, cause thats hot! be prepared to run if you open up a new charge card at walmart. the list of women going wild would frighten even the previously mentioned pitbulls.

for the rest of you----do you know who else talks in first person? thats right, our good old buddy bob dole. I bet he still "pimps it hard" in the middle of kansas

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004   #16
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
I would think up in BV that unique blend of odors does better at the Lariat then say... taking a shower...
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004   #17
Picture of Jed

Here is a shot of Jed in the ZG 48 on the Dries of the New.

If anyone would like to see more of the Colorade boyz surfing in the ZG then check out the Gallery on Local

Stride Stand Up Paddleboards "Tough enough for the river"
Erase The Trace Waterway Ethic "Stand Up And Make A Differance"
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote