Old 08-10-2005   #1

This Just In! Trodenpussy Kayaks just announced it's new whitewater and recreation lineup at OR. Their whitewater boats include the Easterner which is their bad ass, sicko, ain't skeered of no holes, all out creekboat. The Westerner is an easier to paddle boat which accomidates our western friends who get to boat 3 months of the year. Then there's the Midwesterner, which is auto-boofable, auto-eddyer, auto-roller, etc... They are also planning on releasing a C1 creekboat known as the Punta, which comes with a built in vibrator on the pedestal. Should be interesting. They promise to release some playboats too, word on the street is some sickos are testing them out in Colorado's own M-box. All boats are promised to be epic friendly. Check out more at, or email

kymeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005   #2
the fort, Colorado
HEY, i have one of those boats theyre AWESOME
and i love the detacheable vibrator!

prozoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #3
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
......doesn't the "easterner" model come with a vagisil despenser? new S-6i comes with a soap despenser for ivy ridden runs....hey do you use an IMAGE STRAP when skiing out east? it holds your legs real close together so you look and feel great....for that one weekend drunk fest you call skiing!!!! love to get your ass on some steep assed class 5 those goggles fog up, knees shake and tears drop!!! with an image strap you're always parrallel sking!!!!! later "poo nudger".....enjoy your humidity today.....JUNIOR RANGER 420
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #4
Dear Trodenpussy. I just got me a Midwesterner and I love it (see other post). It was great meeting you guys at OR....your girlfriends are really nice too....
Anyway, I have a tech-question about my boat. If I want to adjust the outfitting features on my boat to add some of the features of the Punta can this be done? Where can I go to get some dealer support.
Thanks, bitches.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005   #5
JR420: Yes, the easterner comes with a vagisil dispenser because we don't let dry, sore pussy's stop us. Unlike the western/midwestern models, we lube up n' git r' done as they like to say around here. As for the skiing, I'm ready to come shred whatever you take me on. I ain't skeered. I got me some of them karhu 200 telemarketer skis and some leather boots that rip, so talk all the shit you want. I'll be waiting for you in the bar at the bottom, probably have a good 5 drinks in me before you can catch up.

-Master Baiter
kymeat is offline   Reply With Quote