Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 10-14-2007   #11
saratoga, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1980
I do not get it....

As you can see I am a new member of the buzz but have been in the west white-water/fishing community for the past 10 years. I have enjoyed reading much of the posts and shit-talking. I know I shouldn't be but I am amazed at how uptight some folks can be on here. From the number of posts a person has to the ads this site promotes and on. I realize some arguments are for fun and to get a rise but I'm not so sure about the majority of the complaints. Sound like a bunch of ol' hens.

I have no idea what ads you folks are talking about because I have never seen them when I enter the buzz site. I am the least computer proficient person out here and manage to avoid these ads.

For those of you affected/effected by this (yeah I'm from wyoming... just like caspermike... i never really gave a shit about grammer or vocabulary or school for that matter... spell chech yeah right. we call it poetic liscense)
I am suprised that you'll let something like this cause you to not visit the site again. Seems like you are cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Anyway, thanks to all the administrators for the efforts and long hours. There are a few of us out here who appreciate what you do.

rmpeddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #12
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
rmpeddie - You have to take some of these guys/gals with a grain of salt, or ten, to get over their bitter taste of entitlement. Maybe the government could make advertising illegal on the buzz??? Plus, we're in a shoulder season right now(not much skiing or boating happening) and some locals may have their panties in a bunch. As for the spelling/grammar...we appreciate the spelling/grammar challenged community!!!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
TimWalker is offline   Reply With Quote