Old 04-29-2005   #1
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
need my guide book for cali

double-a-ron, any chance you could send my cali river book back to my po? 2908,cb,co. 81224...i need to plan a trip to s. cal with my students....send asap if possible... hope you are adjusting to crazy california.....peace, milo

milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005   #2
ski/kayak bum

Hey Milo- I sent it out months ago. I cant remember if I sent it to your PO Box or to Camp 4. Please double check with the coffee shop. Anyway, I should have returned it to you before I left and I'm sorry that I didn't. Regardless, I called CKS and bought a new one which is being delivered to your PO Box ASAP (Tomorrow or Monday depending on the mail). I know that book had your notes in it and this one can't fully replace that one, I'm sorry and hopefully its found. If camp 4 has your book or for some reason you end up with both, just donate the new one to one of your students. Let me know what you find out.
Hit me up when you get out here. Stuff isnt really running hard here yet but it should start to pick up. Most of the good SoCal runs aren't described in that book but there are some gems here, I have a bit of beta and have started to find the kayak friendly surf spots. In addition, will you be around in the middle of June? I'm headed that way for a wedding and I plan on boating a bunch (oh-b, east, daisy, park, ect).

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #3
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
double-a-ron, i really appreciate it... i will check at camp 4 coffee again...don't worry about the notes inside....yiou can crash at my place when you get to cb.....dumping up here still...irwin got 3+feet.....gunny holes are good canyon is going to you soon and big deal!
milo is offline   Reply With Quote