Need help and advice from a Durango Local.
first, we're thinking of driving out on Monday ot Tuesday in hopes that Vallecito will be at a good level some time between Wednesday and Sunday of next week. We also want to get Lime and the Animas. What are our realistic odds of that working? Our schedule is totally flexible, so we want to make sure we come at the best possible time. We can wait a week or two if that would be better - we just don't want to miss the water.
Second, if we leave Monday or Tursday I need to have my drytop shipped out to meet me in Durango (it's having a new neck gasket put in). Would anyone be willing to have it shipped to their house - I will bring you a 6pack of the tasty brew of your choice when I pick it up.
Thanks for any help y'all can give!