Old 03-09-2005   #11
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
hey benjamin, maybe you & your boy alex would be down for some contract work. i'm sure evan can allocate some funds from the colorado-kayaking-dotcom operations budget to hire you guys out for "security & intimidation" ... you know, since you guys are proven to excel at that sorta thing an' all. at least until evan can arrange for a local news crew to come out and do a little piece on the canal ...

in the meantime i'ma just keep on healin' up the knee & dreaming about doing some really awesome eskimo rolls, flatwater cartwheels & eddy-line tricks ... shudder rudder for life ...

ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005   #12
Send a message via MSN to Jiberish

Glad to hear your healing up. Sounds like the surgery went well. Idk if i'd be down for the security, I would get way to side tracked and find trouble. Besides, Ive always been the one to invite all to what I know..... You should know that, haha.... Anyways, When you gonna be good to baot?

Jiberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #13
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
The Fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Keep the M Canal a secret

For anyone who knows where this gem is, lucky you, your paddling in early march. Other than that I just have to say good luck, keep looking for your little treasure or mystery. Good job by the way for finding new water!!
Paul the Kayaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #14
Graduate Student
Seeing that it is somewhere between Fort Collins and Laramie, I think I can solve the mystery. First of all, it isn't going to be anywhere north of the last hill where you can see into the laramie valley. This ain't anywhere near Tie Siding ... judging by the pictures its definitely in CO ... probably somewhere between Livermore and Virginia Dale ...

Keep searching! UW'ers need something closer!

yuengling_ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005   #15
Graduate Student
Whoops! That was already specified in the article ...

Tell ya this, Halligran? Reservoir ... hrmm ... has out have an output somewhere ... but so much water?

yuengling_ben is offline   Reply With Quote