Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 05-19-2005   #21
A couple years back, a guy was breakin into cars at a put in for a river in MO. With it happenin' so often a fellow boater hid in the woods, purposefully leaving his wallet, clothes, etc in plain view. Like clock work the thief showed up and broke into the car. The boater was taking photos from the woods and called out that he was being watched. Scared, the guy drove off, only to be met by a couple other boaters down the road who blocked the guys exit. He even tried to run, but was caught. The police were called and now the knuckle f**k is spending time in a MO correctional facility (I believe he was a repeat offender). Stings can work and make for good campfire stories.
Sorry to hear about your goods being got. Where did this happen?

BKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #22
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
haaha knucklefuk, BTO=Bridges Take Out on the Poudre

FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005   #23
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Damn! After reading my post, I do sound like a racist. Sorry everyone, too influenced lately by the high profile illegal immigrants committing violent crimes in our country (middle easterners, mexicans, cubans). My bad, sincerely. I think my frustrations got the worst of me. I am man enough to admit I was wrong. My high school english teacher always warned me to proof read before turning in an assignment....sorry Mrs. Geick I missed my point!

I'm not a racist. I'm married to a multi-ethnic woman (Dutch, American Indian and African American). I have multi-ethnic children. I however, am in Chris Rock's words a "cracker."

More often than not, I base my judgement of people on their merits, not their category. If your bassin' next to my car, whether white, black, mexican, indian or alien....in my book, you're a shit head with no respect for my right to not vibrate internally while sitting at a traffic light. Why don't the cops enforce the noise ordinances anymore? If you're white, black, mexican, indian or alien and just driving home from work, not endangering me or infringing on my rights, then you're alright in my book.
Cayo is partially right, it probably is human nature to make generalizations, in fact, we all categorize information to make decisions. But we also have to keep in check....

So, I appologize to the piece of shit that ripped off the stuff from the car. I didn't really mean to infer he was an illegal immigrant. He is still a piece of shit, though. Well, unless he was doing it to feed his hungry family. In that case, FARP's tax burden is not JUST but the kids will go to bed with food in their bellies which gives me warm fuzzies. I also appologize to anyone of hispanic decent, including all those with tatoos because you're not all criminals. I know that, I'm a smart guy. I don't appologize to anyone that is an illegal immigrant, becasue you are here illegally and should be deported, then you should apply for a work visa and come here legally, then you're alright in my book.

Now to my points and not that all of them are related to this criminal instance:
1. Protect yourself from theft by taking precautions so you lessen your chance of being a victim.
2. Don't commit a crime by "curb stomping" someone, but go for the sting and make sure you video tape it so we can see it on the news.
3. If you agree with the stats that crime against property and society increase with an influx of illegal immigration, then either do nothing and live with the burden or try to influence all the idiot politicians, both dumb-o-craps and re-pork-licans to change our border policies and stop illegal immigration. Both parties are guilty!

As for FARP, I hope you get justice. Good luck man, whether you are white, green, black, mexican or just stink like river booty juice.

TimWalker is offline   Reply With Quote