Old 05-31-2011   #1
Where ever the water is...., Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Send a message via AIM to peterholcombe
My busted boat & Thanks to Jackson!

Last Tuesday night on Clear Creek I got a hole in the middle of the hull on my new 2011 Jackson Super Hero Elite that I have really been loving so far this season. on Wed. I filled out the warranty form on the Jackson website sending a complete description and photo of the problem. The site says that it might take five business days to hear a response. I never had a fear that JK wouldn’t take care of it but was getting anxious with the hopes of the water rising fast in the next week.

On Friday we went to Paddle Fest in BV and I ran into Eric Jackson, along with Emily, Nick, Dane and Clay. I told EJ about my boats early demise and he sincerely apologized that I had had a problem. He than asked if I had called or filled out the online warranty form? I told him I had and that I hadn’t heard anything back but it had only been three days. He than said “Lets just get you a new boat, NOW! I’ll sign off on the warranty and you will be on the river today”. He then asked the nice guy (sorry I didn’t get his name) at CKS to see what colors they had in stock. I picked a green one and was out the door to the river in 20 minutes.

This was way above and beyond, I was floored that EJ took such great care of me! Much thanks and respect! Jackson Kayak has won my business already with having such a great product but this customer service is so amazing I wanted to share it with everyone! I was back in a new boat in four days! If any of you are looking for a new boat this year please take this experience into your decision making process. I know there are lots of boat companies out there with great offerings but I have yet to hear of one that appreciates and supports it customers like Jackson, going above and beyond so much! Also a big THANKS to CKS for their help!
peterholcombe is offline   Reply With Quote